Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Re: Religious and Vaccine arguments

Post by Guest »

Guest from Tx wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:22 pm
I ave been fully vaccinated too. No side effects either.

You'll both probably end up dying from Covid-19. I await the Tik Tok video from your beds asking people not to make the same mistake you have and get vaxxed.
Have a friend who was anti-mask and anti-vax. Last year he said masks are ruining the country and if you could smell a fart through a mask it wouldn't stop covid.

Then the delta variant came along. He got it and his 3 year old kid got it. The 3 year old had fever and chills for 14 days. I went to see him and he asked me to go out in the back yard so we could talk alone. He told me he was close to checking himself into a hospital and he talked about dying. Then he took some mega doses of zinc and some other stuff and came out of it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:53 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:45 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:39 am

That's why I don't trust Bitcoin. It was secretly created by the CIA.
Please inform me how you know that. Oh, you can't?

Yea, you just made it up like I thought. I'll expect no answer as to why you claim what you claim, since foolishness abounds around here, why not throw another statement out of your arse? No one will know, right, guest?
The CIA has been financing black budget operations since Bush I was VP. Oh, you didn't know that? Where have you been?
Actually since 1949.
une 20, 1949:
The Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949 is signed. “The CIA was created under the National Security Act of 1947. […] Two years later, President Truman signed the Central Intelligence Agency Act, which authorized CIA to secretly fund intelligence operations and conduct personnel actions outside of standard US Government procedures.” — CIA
https://www.hsdl.org/c/tl/central-intel ... -act-1949/

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:41 pm
Guest from Tx wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:22 pm
I ave been fully vaccinated too. No side effects either.

You'll both probably end up dying from Covid-19. I await the Tik Tok video from your beds asking people not to make the same mistake you have and get vaxxed.
Have a friend who was anti-mask and anti-vax. Last year he said masks are ruining the country and if you could smell a fart through a mask it wouldn't stop covid.

Then the delta variant came along. He got it and his 3 year old kid got it. The 3 year old had fever and chills for 14 days. I went to see him and he asked me to go out in the back yard so we could talk alone. He told me he was close to checking himself into a hospital and he talked about dying. Then he took some mega doses of zinc and some other stuff and came out of it.
A lab created bioweapon. Even if you think it's nothing to be afraid of, nobody, nobody knows for sure how their body will react. Be careful and conservative in social encounters. But no need to go to the extreme of wearing a mask outside whilst alone or taking an experimental gene therapy for low risk groups. Being safe and careful are of utmost importance. Not worrying about other people's vaccination records, or really anything else about them thanks to social media.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

It's odd that this thread about nuclear war has become a hodgepodge and mostly about the current virus thing. Maybe it could be moved to the virus vaccination section, should someone want to discuss the more grave matter of nuclear war wouldn't be overwhelmed with unrelated issues. And if the discussion wasn't riddled with ridicule and name calling it's possible their viewpoints make an impression and actually be persuasive.

John

Post by John »

That's gonna happen as soon as I get the energy to do it.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

PLEASE get the energy soon, John!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:13 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:45 am

Please inform me how you know that. Oh, you can't?

Yea, you just made it up like I thought. I'll expect no answer as to why you claim what you claim, since foolishness abounds around here, why not throw another statement out of your arse? No one will know, right, guest?
The CIA has been financing black budget operations since Bush I was VP. Oh, you didn't know that? Where have you been?
Actually since 1949.
une 20, 1949:
The Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949 is signed. “The CIA was created under the National Security Act of 1947. […] Two years later, President Truman signed the Central Intelligence Agency Act, which authorized CIA to secretly fund intelligence operations and conduct personnel actions outside of standard US Government procedures.” — CIA
Yes, u r prob right bout that. Austin Fitts and Skidmore show xfers beyond self finance went back to the Kemp Bush era but prob earlier is right. Those $3K Dept of Def hammers were xfers from CIA financed operations to general ledgers. Bitcoin will be same.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:13 pm
Guest wrote:

Actually since 1949.
une 20, 1949:
Yes, u r prob right bout that. Austin Fitts and Skidmore show xfers beyond self finance went back to the Kemp Bush era but prob earlier is right. Those $3K Dept of Def hammers were xfers from CIA financed operations to general ledgers. Bitcoin will be same.
I think Guest got drunk on his Coca-Cola.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:17 am
I vote that this is not a normal flu. There is something new and different happening with the Delta variant. The patients are sicker and younger. The ages are the most telling clue that something is different. It's not too often a 36 year old mother dies of flu. Yes, it can happen but it is rare, as are all the other ages stated in just one ICU on just one day.
Personally, after almost two years of pandemic, I don't know a single person personally who has has Covid-19. I've never even met anyone that has had Covid. Just saying.

I am fully vaccinated, so I' m not against it. However, I had to get vaccinated to attend public schools when i was a kid back in the 1970s. Why are people so up in arms about this?

I think the conspiracy theories floating around are really doing serious damaged this time. I think the mandates are appropriate. Home school (probably a oood idea anyway) if you don;t want to be vaccinated. You won't be allowed to fly international if you don't get vaccinated, so don't. Obviosuly people of all ages are dying from this now.

P.S. These restrictions should also apply to Orthodox Jews who the the jab--'religious exemptions', my ass.
I agree with all this. What's the big deal? You can refuse to take the vax or take the vax, and the chances anything will happen are very low either way.

Bitcoin is the thing I'd stay completely away from, whether the CIA has anything to do with it or not.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:58 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:17 am
I vote that this is not a normal flu. There is something new and different happening with the Delta variant. The patients are sicker and younger. The ages are the most telling clue that something is different. It's not too often a 36 year old mother dies of flu. Yes, it can happen but it is rare, as are all the other ages stated in just one ICU on just one day.
Personally, after almost two years of pandemic, I don't know a single person personally who has has Covid-19. I've never even met anyone that has had Covid. Just saying.

I am fully vaccinated, so I' m not against it. However, I had to get vaccinated to attend public schools when i was a kid back in the 1970s. Why are people so up in arms about this?

I think the conspiracy theories floating around are really doing serious damaged this time. I think the mandates are appropriate. Home school (probably a oood idea anyway) if you don;t want to be vaccinated. You won't be allowed to fly international if you don't get vaccinated, so don't. Obviosuly people of all ages are dying from this now.

P.S. These restrictions should also apply to Orthodox Jews who the the jab--'religious exemptions', my ass.
I agree with all this. What's the big deal? You can refuse to take the vax or take the vax, and the chances anything will happen are very low either way.

Bitcoin is the thing I'd stay completely away from, whether the CIA has anything to do with it or not.
I basically agree with this. The 'vaccine' mandate is most irksome to those of us who still believe in liberty and freedom. But we're being globalized and freedom is not the norm. We'll lose our freedoms so that we can be bumped down to the global level. No big deal, a nation of sheep needs to be fleeced.
Bitcoin is a form of insurance if you believe in it. Like gold or PM's. Needing internet is a major downside for it. And no hungry person in a foreign country will be parting with valuable resources for a magical internet number formula. Haha