Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

An alternate home for the community from the legacy Fourth Turning Forum
Bob Butler

Evidence? Like something that would stand up in court?

Post by Bob Butler »

John wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:46 pm
As usual, your problem is that you have no clue what's going on, since all you believe is the heavily censored news that the Stalinist Fascist Democrat censorship machine wants you to believe.

You refer to the "the legitimate audits." Not a single vote was audited by any of those "legitimate" audits, so they weren't audits at all. In may cases, the judges and their were threatened with doxxing and attacks by antifa-blm fascists, so they simply dismissed the cases on one pretext or another. There was no audit whatsoever.
I repeat, do you have any evidence? Do you have any court cases decided in your favor, with the exception of that one in Pennsylvania where they decided the government did not have the right to extend voting time periods because of Covid in contradiction of law. The Republicans got away with a little legitimate voter suppression there. But the pretext was valid enough.

Yep. Legitimate audits. This includes maintaining partisan observers from both sides. Audits that don't require you to throw away voting equipment because they were held in violation of federal law forbidding the holding voting equipment under the control of partisan groups. A quite valid pretext don't you think? It also invalidates anything they might come up with, claiming their own secret custody. The best excuse I could figure is that they really believe their conspiracy theories. They really expected evidence of something to materialize. Well, it hasn't and they have shown their incompetence.

Quoting partisan conspiracy theories won't do it. Quote something that would stand up in court rather than get you disbarred. Wild partisan rantings based on nothing is all you seem to have.

Any evidence of intimidation? Evidence, not conspiracy. Like antifa stands for anti fascist not voting suppressors. They have not really surfaced once BLM became a truly dominant movement.

I think it ironic that you claim the opposition is into stalinist propaganda and censorship. Your behavior here sets the standard for it.

John

Re: Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

Post by John »

Sorry, you're not special. You don't get an advance peek.
You'll have to wait until August like everyone else.

Bob Butler

Nutting.

Post by Bob Butler »

John wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:41 pm
Sorry, you're not special. You don't get an advance peek. You'll have to wait until August like everyone else.
I didn't feel special in May. Nor in June. Nor in July. I don't expect to be special in August either. I expect them to have nothing and try to keep things in limbo. When you got nothing, you pretend to have something and lie. You should know all about about that, right?

I take it that from your failure to provide evidence, you admit there is none? You are no better than the Cyber Ninjas.

John

Post by John »

Well you're right about a couple of things, anyway. You weren't
special in May, you weren't special in June, you aren't special in
July, and you won't be special in August or September or October or
November or December either.

Bob Butler

Nuttin

Post by Bob Butler »

That's because between you and the Cyber Ninjas between you have nothing acceptable in court. If you had anything but nuttin you'd share it.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Navigator wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:36 pm
As with other anti-communist dictatorship revolutions, the outcome will depend on the military in the country. If the military sides with the protesters (Russia, East Germany) then they can overthrow the communist dictatorship. If the military sides with the government (China), then it will be difficult.
I would note that in some cases it depends on if you can count on a racial split between the security force and the locals. In the Tiananmen Square revolt, the CCP called in a southern army group that hated the Han. In Russia, everyone was a slav. If tribe is a factor, the Cubans may have a problem.

It is just Tribal Thinking again. You do what you can for your own tribe, and oppress those you judge as different.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:28 pm
Navigator wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:36 pm
As with other anti-communist dictatorship revolutions, the outcome will depend on the military in the country. If the military sides with the protesters (Russia, East Germany) then they can overthrow the communist dictatorship. If the military sides with the government (China), then it will be difficult.
I would note that in some cases it depends on if you can count on a racial split between the security force and the locals. In the Tiananmen Square revolt, the CCP called in a southern army group that hated the Han. In Russia, everyone was a slav. If tribe is a factor, the Cubans may have a problem.

It is just Tribal Thinking again. You do what you can for your own tribe, and oppress those you judge as different.

In Russia not everyone is a Slav! The Soviet Army was not all Slav, not even close. You don't know what you are talking about. When the Soviet Union fell apart in 1991 (1989-1991) The baltics left, the Kavkaz tried to leave and half of the republics left: Georgia, Azerbijian, Armenia. Some failed to leave: Chechnya and Ingusetia. Central Asia left. The tribes said goodbye. Russia is far more tribal than China. 'Bob Butler" doesn't know what he/she is talking about. What if the tribes just want to leave and be independent and the Russians just want to leave a failed ideology? The center gave way and will continue to give until Russia collapses into Russians fighting Russians.

Communism doesn't work. If "Bob" had ever lived in a Communist country (like me) he would know that and oppose communism until his heart stopped.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:07 am
Communism doesn't work. If "Bob" had ever lived in a Communist country (like me) he would know that and oppose communism until his heart stopped.
He is that stupid, yes. Knows nothing yet promotes that only one group is "responsible" for the tribal nature of things. Ha, it's laughable and lacks all understanding of people and races. What's more, he himself is a witness that people are in fact tribal above all else, without exception, so power plays can't be any different no matter who has the "power." The issue for non europeans, or eurasians, is that these groups excel at building and maintaining the civilizations everyone desires, while those who are outsiders that come in to be parasites, slowly but surely destroy them.

Bob Butler

Prejudice against Principle

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:07 am
He is that stupid, yes. Knows nothing yet promotes that only one group is "responsible" for the tribal nature of things. Ha, it's laughable and lacks all understanding of people and races. What's more, he himself is a witness that people are in fact tribal above all else, without exception, so power plays can't be any different no matter who has the "power." The issue for non europeans, or eurasians, is that these groups excel at building and maintaining the civilizations everyone desires, while those who are outsiders that come in to be parasites, slowly but surely destroy them.
Again, stupidity does not correlate to a particular worldview or one’s ability to change it. There are smart and less smart people associated with various perspectives. People will change their perspective very infrequently, generally only after their way of looking at things is totally discredited and defeated in a crisis. The smarter people into very obsolete perspectives are just more creative in justifying their perspective. The less smart people just rely on repeating lies.

There are many groups into both the tribal perspective and WEIRD. The claim that I present only one group as more responsible for the many diverse tribal groups is entirely incorrect.

It is more like a sliding scale. Say, in the US, there are those that see themselves as superior, others as inferior, create and indulge in prejudice, oppression and violence. Tribal. There are those who advocate principles like equality, democracy, human rights and rule of law. WEIRD. The red and blue groups are more obvious in following the two approaches, but any group will tend to lean one way or the other. The distinction is between prejudice and principle. They are two different modes of thought.

Europe and Asia developed civilization heavily in the Industrial Age. Jared Diamond in his book Guns, Germs and Steel described much how it happened. The process had little to do with cultural or racial superiority or differences, more to do with superior weapons, technology and disease immunities. It is natural that after a smallpox epidemic and given the possession of firearms, the Europeans came to dominate the Americas. That this occurred does not justify prejudices, or suggest the WEIRD should not fight prejudices and remove the major flaws in the culture using principles like democracy, equality, human rights and rules of law.

Thus, the conflict is not between the racially superior Aryan supermen and the parasitic inferior other cultures. It is between those who got ahead using the flawed aristocratic culture of the Agricultural age and wish to prolong their advantage against those who advocate the newer principles developed during the Enlightenment. The recent crises emphasized by S&H are times where the advance from prejudice and class towards principle and equality took large steps forward. We are going through another such a time.

And I agree, communism doesn’t work and should be fought. It was an attempt by autocratic cultures to embrace the technological aspects of Guns Germs and Steel while keeping autocratic government. It doesn’t work well, though it is an improvement on an autocratic culture that does not particularly pursue the newer technologies. The question is whether the people in charge can find a security force that is more into their tribal hatred of the group revolting against communism than noting the flaws in Communism. China found such a force. Russia did not. I suspect Cuba would find themselves more like Russia.

https://www.amazon.com/Guns-Germs-Steel ... 0393317552

Bob Butler

Thinking in terms of Prejudice

Post by Bob Butler »

One place where intelligence makes a difference. World views effect how you see things. If your world view is centered on prejudice, on how your own group is superior to other groups, your thoughts will gravitate to how the rival group has the opposite prejudice. If you are of limited intelligence, you just can’t grasp how the other group isn’t into prejudice at all, but into principle.

Thus when people make up stuff about my prejudices they are wrong, because my perspective is more centered on principles. They end up lying. I can see the lies as due to the way they perceive things, and totally wrong, but the opposition is still not intelligent enough to understand the opposite perspective.

Thus, I spend more time correcting the lies than expounding my perspective. I can see how Communist culture have an advantage on royal class culture, while seeing that they are at definite and unpopular disadvantage against modern societies. I can see tribal and WIERD perspectives with how tribal was once dominant and how WIERD is becoming more so without expressing lies about how tribal oppression, hatred and violence is superior to democracy, equality, human rights and rule of law.

But if you don’t bother to learn about the opposition, if you enjoy spouting lies without understanding, is this a failure of Intelligence in not understanding, or a failure of will in that you support your perspective without questioning it? I see a repetition of the prejudice centered lies without any evidence that the difference is understood.