Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
jdcpapa
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Re: Which are Crisis Issues?

Post by jdcpapa »

Cassandra wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:30 am
PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL.

FullMoon
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:55 pm

Re: Which are Crisis Issues?

Post by FullMoon »

jdcpapa wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:17 am
Cassandra wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:30 am
PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL.
It's been helpful to understand the kind of Communism masked as progressive thought invading and destroying our liberal democratic republic. These cretins have no original thoughts or ability to think for themselves. They're spoonfed increasingly stupid and despicable trash ideology. The remaining faithful are getting near the level of the true believers. I suspect Bob will be sacrificed by them as has been pointed out after his usefulness has passed. Because he will realize that he's been in a partnership with the devil himself. This is the real tragedy of this long affair with communism which is now coming to it's head. For those who survive, it's hard to imagine this destructive ideology will be allowed to remain.

jdcpapa
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Re: Which are Crisis Issues?

Post by jdcpapa »

FullMoon wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:51 am
jdcpapa wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:17 am
Cassandra wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:30 am
PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL.
It's been helpful to understand the kind of Communism masked as progressive thought invading and destroying our liberal democratic republic. These cretins have no original thoughts or ability to think for themselves. They're spoonfed increasingly stupid and despicable trash ideology. The remaining faithful are getting near the level of the true believers. I suspect Bob will be sacrificed by them as has been pointed out after his usefulness has passed. Because he will realize that he's been in a partnership with the devil himself. This is the real tragedy of this long affair with communism which is now coming to it's head. For those who survive, it's hard to imagine this destructive ideology will be allowed to remain.
Ignorance silencing knowledge ~Thomas Sowell
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cZy-oBVbco

User avatar
Bob Butler
Posts: 1576
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:48 am
Location: East of the moon, west of the sun
Contact:

Whitmer kidnapping

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:00 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:15 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:12 am
Bish also conveniently ignores or just plain doesn't know (likely) that more guys were acquitted from the Whitmer fake FBI kidnapping case, which is a parallel to the fake Jan 6 stuff, FBI created and falsified.
The FBI acted to prevent the ç before it took place, which was safer if it left some wannabe kidnappers free. The January 6 Insurrection? Well, the Georgia trial at least will be televised...
No, they were the fake story and entrapment crowd. Which is why the guys were all acquitted. The FBI lost there, and you show yet again you can't be trusted with telling the truth about even the simplest things, even when we know them as a matter of fact.
Well, not all were acquitted. Barry Croft and Adam Fox were convicted.

User avatar
Bob Butler
Posts: 1576
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:48 am
Location: East of the moon, west of the sun
Contact:

Destructive Ideology?

Post by Bob Butler »

FullMoon wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:51 am
It's been helpful to understand the kind of Communism masked as progressive thought invading and destroying our liberal democratic republic. These cretins have no original thoughts or ability to think for themselves. They're spoonfed increasingly stupid and despicable trash ideology. The remaining faithful are getting near the level of the true believers. I suspect Bob will be sacrificed by them as has been pointed out after his usefulness has passed. Because he will realize that he's been in a partnership with the devil himself. This is the real tragedy of this long affair with communism which is now coming to it's head. For those who survive, it's hard to imagine this destructive ideology will be allowed to remain.
Originally Marxist theory projected that the revolutionary government would help the people. Alas, in practice, the revolutionary government helped the revolutionaries. Somehow, this got twisted around into all governments who try to help the people are communist.

My posts of late have featured love thy neighbor and rule of law. These are ill ideas inconsistent with the founding fathers? This is a destructive ideology? If you believed in that sort of thinking and you would oppress minorities and follow a criminal leader. Oh. Sorry. You do.

FullMoon
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:55 pm

Re: Destructive Ideology?

Post by FullMoon »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:00 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:51 am
It's been helpful to understand the kind of Communism masked as progressive thought invading and destroying our liberal democratic republic. These cretins have no original thoughts or ability to think for themselves. They're spoonfed increasingly stupid and despicable trash ideology. The remaining faithful are getting near the level of the true believers. I suspect Bob will be sacrificed by them as has been pointed out after his usefulness has passed. Because he will realize that he's been in a partnership with the devil himself. This is the real tragedy of this long affair with communism which is now coming to it's head. For those who survive, it's hard to imagine this destructive ideology will be allowed to remain.
Originally Marxist theory projected that the revolutionary government would help the people. Alas, in practice, the revolutionary government helped the revolutionaries. Somehow, this got twisted around into all governments who try to help the people are communist.

My posts of late have featured love thy neighbor and rule of law. These are ill ideas inconsistent with the founding fathers? This is a destructive ideology? If you believed in that sort of thinking and you would oppress minorities and follow a criminal leader. Oh. Sorry. You do.
No I don't.

You lie

FullMoon
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:55 pm

Re: Societal collapse

Post by FullMoon »

Bob is accusing regular members of racism, despite zero evidence.
He must be exiled. The name is not accepted in polite company.
He's accepted the moniker of Communist and the accusations of everything evil that they do.

User avatar
Bob Butler
Posts: 1576
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:48 am
Location: East of the moon, west of the sun
Contact:

Communist?

Post by Bob Butler »

FullMoon wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:31 pm
He's accepted the moniker of Communist and the accusations of everything evil that they do.
If I accepted the rather silly proposition that all parties that help the people are Communist, are the Republicans Communist?

Cool Breeze
Posts: 2968
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:31 pm
Bob is accusing regular members of racism, despite zero evidence.
He must be exiled. The name is not accepted in polite company.
He's accepted the moniker of Communist and the accusations of everything evil that they do.
The dumbest (perhaps most incoherent? illogical?) poster on the board is quite obvious, FullMoon. It gets worse, since he's also the least wise.

What you should be more concerned about is that many of us are censored for telling the truth about humans, biology, and therefore (wait for it) "Generational Dynamics". If you don't allow yourself to think or talk about topics, how are you ever going to have a site or topic that is related to the reality or knowledge/truth seeking in general?

You and I both know the answer.

Guest

Re: Destructive Ideology?

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:00 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:51 am
It's been helpful to understand the kind of Communism masked as progressive thought invading and destroying our liberal democratic republic. These cretins have no original thoughts or ability to think for themselves. They're spoonfed increasingly stupid and despicable trash ideology. The remaining faithful are getting near the level of the true believers. I suspect Bob will be sacrificed by them as has been pointed out after his usefulness has passed. Because he will realize that he's been in a partnership with the devil himself. This is the real tragedy of this long affair with communism which is now coming to it's head. For those who survive, it's hard to imagine this destructive ideology will be allowed to remain.
Originally Marxist theory projected that the revolutionary government would help the people. Alas, in practice, the revolutionary government helped the revolutionaries. Somehow, this got twisted around into all governments who try to help the people are communist.

My posts of late have featured love thy neighbor and rule of law. These are ill ideas inconsistent with the founding fathers? This is a destructive ideology? If you believed in that sort of thinking and you would oppress minorities and follow a criminal leader. Oh. Sorry. You do.
I was a cop in Bed Stuy. These criminal-supporting lib hipsters have no idea how real and deadly these sub-humans are. The deadly danger does not register. They believe TV shows that show them the cops are the bad guys and brutal criminals are misunderstood, oppressed, members of society. THIS is the vicious reality they fail to comprehend.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests