Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
FullMoon

Re: Societal collapse

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:09 am
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:15 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:30 am

Do you know anyone personally who has died suddenly after getting the vaccine? I don't.

Conspiracy theory. Period.
This thread seems to attract the POS trolls. Smelliest lot.
Why is the poster a troll? I have only heard about this here. The regular media says nothing. My brother is a doctor and has been vaxxed four times. He hasn't said a word about this to me. I have 3 doses myself. Why is it every time someone here disagrees with you, they are automatically a Kremlin troll?

This story has failed to go mainstream.
I didn't say Kremlin troll. Just a troll. Why? Because it's a response without merit. Just a negation without explanation. Nobody knows the truth at this point. And it's still open for a debate. Reasonable comments are welcome regardless viewpoint. We hope the vax given isn't harmful because we all know someone we care about who's gotten the course of it in this trial phase.

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:48 pm
Guest wrote:
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:15 am

This thread seems to attract the POS trolls. Smelliest lot.
Why is the poster a troll? I have only heard about this here. The regular media says nothing. My brother is a doctor and has been vaxxed four times. He hasn't said a word about this to me. I have 3 doses myself. Why is it every time someone here disagrees with you, they are automatically a Kremlin troll?

I didn't say Kremlin troll. Just a troll. Why? Because it's a response without merit. Just a negation without explanation. Nobody knows the truth at this point. And it's still open for a debate. Reasonable comments are welcome regardless viewpoint. We hope the vax given isn't harmful because we all know someone we care about who's gotten the course of it in this trial phase.
You're first response was obscene. You should take some of your own advice. A more measured response would have been appropriate instead of calling a complete stranger something profane.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Another guest wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:11 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:48 pm
Guest wrote:

You're first response was obscene. You should take some of your own advice. A more measured response would have been appropriate instead of calling a complete stranger something profane.
Okay. An obscene post replying to an obscene post. A complete stranger posting anonymously for the sake of provocation irks me. Makes me mad, yes. I am concerned about the health effects of my relatives. None have anything besides questionable mental health effects. But their liberal persuasion could be the root cause. Perhaps you've noticed the increase in strange behavior and health anomalies. It's a known phenomenon.

Post by Guest »

A complete stranger posting anonymously for the sake of provocation irks me.
I didn't take it that way at all. The poster might not believe what some here are saying. The anti-vaccine crowd here uses sledge hammers. Maybe the poster a doctor? You read into it what you wanted to read.

I personally don't think the vaccine will kill millions. Not yet. A hundred plus dead in Korea is hardly genocide. I'm going to wait and see. I have had the Covid-19 vaccination too. I don't know anyone how has died from the vaccine. Not yet.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:43 pm
I didn't take it that way at all. The poster might not believe what some here are saying. The anti-vaccine crowd here uses sledge hammers. Maybe the poster a doctor? You read into it what you wanted to read.

I personally don't think the vaccine will kill millions. Not yet. A hundred plus dead in Korea is hardly genocide. I'm going to wait and see. I have had the Covid-19 vaccination too. I don't know anyone how has died from the vaccine. Not yet.
I hope I'm wrong. I hope everything works out in the end. All my relatives gladly got the jab and happily do what they're told in order to operate in society. Maybe this was just a difficult time and everything will go back to "normal". But that's already a fading hope that few cling to. This thread is Societal Collapse and it's hard to watch when you're living it.

JDav

Post by JDav »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:34 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:43 pm

I hope I'm wrong. I hope everything works out in the end. All my relatives gladly got the jab and happily do what they're told in order to operate in society. Maybe this was just a difficult time and everything will go back to "normal". But that's already a fading hope that few cling to. This thread is Societal Collapse and it's hard to watch when you're living it.
I personally know of three people (immediate family of friends of mine) who have "died suddenly" in the last 6 months - two who "died in their sleep" and one who suddenly dropped dead of a heart attack, all between 40 and 60. I also know of a couple distant family members who developed late-stage cancer with no previous symptoms - in their 20s and 30s. My brother-in-law and another family friend have both developed different "genetic blood disorders" in their 60s, where no one else in the family has ever been diagnosed. I could go on...

The frequency of these occurrences is weird, but we'll never know if the vaccines are the cause - either the government is refusing to investigate or they have already but won't share the results.

Getting vaxxed or not should be a personal decision, not one forced on us by the government. Cautious people have legitimate concerns and shouldn't be denigrated for their choices. Nor should those who have opted to get the vax. If you're vaxxed, why should you care whether I am or not?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Zerohedge is covering the german doctors/study that found that Pfizer put out placebos among all their sold jabs, confirming what we always said - it was mass experimentation. If you aren't aware by now, you'll never be, except sadly in the case of when you know people who are injured and/or die. And even that some won't admit the obvious truth.

Post by Guest »

Law and order have completely broken down in the UK.

When I told a black woman in a large Tesco here in London that she was breaking the law riding an electric scooter through it and tried to take pictures of it, she attacked me, grabbed my throat and tried to steal my phone. I defended myself passively. Had I hit her in defence, I would be accused of racism. Two Indian Tesco security guards watched this and yelled to me to surrender my phone. They were perfectly ok with this violence. Later a policeman with a non-English sounding name sent me an email discouraging me from pursuing justice.

Time I went back to Poland.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:42 pm
Law and order have completely broken down in the UK.

When I told a black woman in a large Tesco here in London that she was breaking the law riding an electric scooter through it and tried to take pictures of it, she attacked me, grabbed my throat and tried to steal my phone. I defended myself passively. Had I hit her in defence, I would be accused of racism. Two Indian Tesco security guards watched this and yelled to me to surrender my phone. They were perfectly ok with this violence. Later a policeman with a non-English sounding name sent me an email discouraging me from pursuing justice.

Time I went back to Poland.
I would go back to France if it were not being destroyed by POCs (they are called "BAME" in the UK).

I live in Haringey (North London) and volunteered to help the language department of a local comprehensive as a French tutor three years ago. My findings:

- The Head of the school was instructing the teachers to spend more time on the low achievers (mostly black) but not on the middle class students (mostly white).. So if the latter were currently achieving B's, they wouldn't be pushed to get higher! Oh he was black himself and rumour has it that he got the job as Head on a platter by Haringey council to "introduce more diversity!

- the Head of my department was a militant LGBT activist, extremely bad at her job, bullying teachers reporting to her, but hey.. unsackable!, Yes she was also in the unions!

I don't blame white parents choosing the private schools for their children. What would you do?

Post by Guest »

This will just speed up the demise of the UK and the emigration of able smart people leaving behind the dregs, bottom feeders losers on welfare, so called disabled, feral trash kids, popping brats at 15, geriatrics who need free council care etc, oh and illegals etc .

Good, put your beloved English children in French schools or Spanish ones. Even university fees there are cheaper than here, and much better health care plus you can get EU citizenship. Leave this cesspit.