Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Navigator

Re: EMP

Post by Navigator »

John wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:16 pm
** 07-Aug-2021 World View: EMP Bomb

I have never had a really credible understanding about EMP attacks.
We discussed it in this forum a year or two ago, and it was claimed
that a Chinese EMP bomb would not kill people, but would fry all the
electronics, and that almost all people would die within a year. That
never seemed right to me.

However, I've just read something that I've never seen before:
> "The super-EMP bomb may not be used except under the
> most desperate circumstances. It would melt down all the fission
> nuclear plants in North America, poisoning the groundwater of the
> continent for a thousand years. God knows what would happen to the
> Atlantic Ocean. It is not a practical weapon, but localized EMP
> attacks are very likely."
> https://jrnyquist.blog/2020/05/06/austr ... inas-shoe/
So this raises more questions than it answers. What's a "localized
EMP attack"?

And if China were losing the war with the United States, why wouldn't
China use the "most desperate" super-EMP bomb?
Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) creates a very strong magnetic field (the pulse), as it move along a wire, it creates a current in that wire. This is the physics behind what I learned in college at the "right hand rule". If a magnetic field move in the direction of your curved fingers on your right hand, it creates a current that moves in the direction of your right thumb.

The current thus created overload the circuit (in the case of wiring) or it can cause the micron wide "wire" inside a semiconductor to burn out (toasting the chip and rendering it inoperable).

There are ways to "harden" circuits and wiring, as well as protect semiconductors, but it is pretty expensive. For us poor folk, the best protection is to put critical backup systems inside a Faraday cage (a proper one, not made out of chicken wire). The cage will dissipate the pulse and keep it from getting at the protected electronics inside.

Like bombs, you can make EMP devices of varying strengths. A huge "nationwide" EMP strike would indeed have the effect previously mentioned on nuke plants, leaving them vulnerable to their fail safe devices (not a comforting thought - think Chernobyl).

However, I do certainly foresee Chinese using EMP attacks against industrial and electrical grid targets, plus a host of other vulnerable systems in the US and in other foe areas. These would not be nuclear attacks, but would do untold damage to electronic equipment, civilian and much military (not all of which is hardened). Note - EMP is a byproduct of a nuke detonation, but you can make EMP specific weapons without such a detonation.

EMP would have no direct effect on the human body.

thomasglee

Re: Nuclear War

Post by thomasglee »

I've read both "One Second After" and "One Year After" and they are both good books that paint a realistic picture of life after an EMP.

About a decade or so ago, north Korea used small EMP's (not bombs, just pulses from microwave amplifiers) to disrupt communities along the DMZ with south Korea. The pulses knocked out communications, power lines, and rendered civilian vehicles useless. The attacks prompted the Korean government to mandate public buildings be protected against EMP and Korea . Even on a very small scale, just using microwaves pulses to generate EMP, north Korea created havoc on south Korean communities. Imagine several EMP blasts over North America and the damage that would ensue.

tankbuilder wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:06 pm
I think reading lights out, and One second after may give you a better perspective on EMPs and their effects. The first is non-fiction, the second is fiction but written by William R. Forstchen

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Second_After

“ Forstchen based his research for One Second After on the 2004 bipartisan Congressional study of the potential threat to the continental United States from an EMP attack: Report of the Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack. Drawing on this and other government and private studies, Forstchen explores in his novel what might happen in a "typical" American town in the wake of an attack with electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) weapons.[2] Forstchen has been invited to make presentations regarding the threat of EMP before members of Congress, and at STRATCOM, Sandia Labs, and NASA.”
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

John

Post by John »

** 08-Aug-2021 World View: Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) weapons
Navigator wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:50 pm
> Like bombs, you can make EMP devices of varying strengths. A huge
> "nationwide" EMP strike would indeed have the effect previously
> mentioned on nuke plants, leaving them vulnerable to their fail
> safe devices (not a comforting thought - think Chernobyl).

> However, I do certainly foresee Chinese using EMP attacks against
> industrial and electrical grid targets, plus a host of other
> vulnerable systems in the US and in other foe areas. These would
> not be nuclear attacks, but would do untold damage to electronic
> equipment, civilian and much military (not all of which is
> hardened). Note - EMP is a byproduct of a nuke detonation, but you
> can make EMP specific weapons without such a detonation.

> EMP would have no direct effect on the human body.
thomasglee wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:30 am
> I've read both "One Second After" and "One Year After" and they
> are both good books that paint a realistic picture of life after
> an EMP.

> About a decade or so ago, north Korea used small EMP's (not bombs,
> just pulses from microwave amplifiers) to disrupt communities
> along the DMZ with south Korea. The pulses knocked out
> communications, power lines, and rendered civilian vehicles
> useless. The attacks prompted the Korean government to mandate
> public buildings be protected against EMP and Korea . Even on a
> very small scale, just using microwaves pulses to generate EMP,
> north Korea created havoc on south Korean communities. Imagine
> several EMP blasts over North America and the damage that would
> ensue.
Well, can we at least say that if the Chinese try any of these, then
we can at least retaliate in kind?

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

John wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:34 pm

Well, can we at least say that if the Chinese try any of these, then
we can at least retaliate in kind?
We could, if we had such weapons. I am not sure that we do. We could get them quickly, but would be using them in a wartime environment. As opposed to the Chinese who can set these up pre-war and then use them in a surprise initiation of hostilities.

UPDATE - It appears that we do have such weapons, by some reports about 20. (see link below)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-e ... le_Project

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
I've read both "One Second After" and "One Year After" and they are both good books that paint a realistic picture of life after an EMP.

About a decade or so ago, north Korea used small EMP's (not bombs, just pulses from microwave amplifiers) to disrupt communities along the DMZ with south Korea. The pulses knocked out communications, power lines, and rendered civilian vehicles useless. The attacks prompted the Korean government to mandate public buildings be protected against EMP and Korea . Even on a very small scale, just using microwaves pulses to generate EMP, north Korea created havoc on south Korean communities. Imagine several EMP blasts over North America and the damage that would ensue.

tankbuilder wrote:
I think reading lights out, and One second after may give you a better perspective on EMPs and their effects. The first is non-fiction, the second is fiction but written by William R. Forstchen

“ Forstchen based his research for One Second After on the 2004 bipartisan Congressional study of the potential threat to the continental United States from an EMP attack: Report of the Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack. Drawing on this and other government and private studies, Forstchen explores in his novel what might happen in a "typical" American town in the wake of an attack with electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) weapons.[2] Forstchen has been invited to make presentations regarding the threat of EMP before members of Congress, and at STRATCOM, Sandia Labs, and NASA.”
I live in Korea, and I was living here ten years ago, and I never heard anything about this EMP attack.

tim

Post by tim »

The latest J.R. Nyquist post is a fictitious story of a vaccine being used as a Chinese weapon. An excellent post. I wonder what percentage of the covid "vaccine" comes from China?

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/08/07/a-ver ... #more-6876
“In a manner of speaking,” replied Wei. “Our group has been working on a plan that is showing great promise; and the Americans are giving us everything we need to fulfill it.”

General Chi leaned forward in his chair. “Please continue, Colonel Wei. You have my full attention.”

“Imagine how the West will react to our viral pandemic. They will try anti-viral medications. But our agents and helpers in the West must discourage this. We must use our financial clout to dissuade them from a sensible course. Given our powerful friends in the Western media, we can move everything in the direction of a vaccine. All our resources – and those of our Russian allies – must be used to encourage the hasty development of a new and dangerous vaccine technology.”

“A vaccine?” General Chi asked.

“This is ludicrous,” General Fang interrupted. “If we encourage them to develop a vaccine our viral weapons might be neutralized before the damage is done.”

“Not if our medical science is quietly married to theirs,” said Colonel Wei. “Chinese companies and scientists can be positioned to lend a helping hand in making the new vaccines.”

“They would never allow us to make their vaccines,” said General Fang.

“True,” admitted Wei. “But we are already making vaccine precursors for the Americans. We are providing elements for their medicines. We only need to provide one ingredient, one misguided step. If our companies are in the vaccine production line, we might be able to add what the Americans call ‘secret sauce.’ Perhaps there is a fatal scientific premise our researchers could advance. Lead the Americans to the wrong pandemic solution. With the poor oversight involved in hasty vaccine development, the Americans and the Europeans could end up killing or crippling hundreds of millions of people.”

General Fang objected. “This is farfetched. They cannot be guided to a wrong solution. You would be caught in such a project, and China would suffer a nuclear revenge attack.”

“Possibly,” said Colonel Wei. “But we think the risk of discovery is very low. We can arrange things so that all blame for mistakes will be placed on American and European companies – on capitalism. After all, they are greedy and blameworthy.”

General Fang frowned. “The viral pandemic is already a perfect plan. Why complicate matters with a vaccine? It is too dangerous. It is adventurism.”

Colonel Wei smiled, “We are already deeply involved with all the major Western companies that make vaccines. They all rely on us. We are so cheap, so inexpensive, they cannot do without our services. In a few years we will be involved in making all their vaccines and medicines.”

General Fang interjected, “Then why are we not already poisoning them? What are we waiting for?”

General Wei said, “We are waiting for an emergency in which the U.S. Government requires every American to receive the same set of vaccines. If we can assure that these vaccines are deadly, we can kill off the Americans without a nuclear war. And, we can make it their fault. We can trick them into killing themselves.”

General Chi nodded. “No one needs to know we had a hand in it. That would be the perfect plan.”

General Fang laughed. “Do you really think they are so stupid?”
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:54 pm
thomasglee wrote:

tankbuilder wrote:

I live in Korea, and I was living here ten years ago, and I never heard anything about this EMP attack.
It was around 2010 or 11 if my mind is recalling correctly. At the time I worked for a company in the defense industry and worked closely with Korea's Agency for Defense Development and their subcontractors (NEX1, Samsung-Thales, etc.).

The events were not large scale events, they were targeted events that took place over several weeks. It was clear that the north Korean were testing some new technologies. Most of the issues were with cell-towers along the DMZ and within the community of Taesong-dong. There were other incidents as well, mostly in and around Cheorwon.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

tim

Post by tim »

There are major red flags with the mRNA shots. Why is natural immunity not acknowledged? Why is China and Chinese allies not using mRNA for COVID?

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/05/25/the-m ... f-america/
We are now in the second year of a biological war. Professor Chen Ping, a senior researcher at a communist Chinese think tank, made the following remarks during a video presentation: “In 2020, China won the trade war, science and technology war, and especially the biological war. The achievement is unprecedented.” What is the achievement, exactly? America may be hurt, economically, but we will recover from the pandemic. Or is there something Dr. Chen knows that everyone else missed? In what sense has China won anything? All nations have suffered losses in this pandemic – especially economic losses. What if America’s defeat has not registered because it involves a delayed effect?

The Chinese communists (i.e., Marxists) are fascinated by America’s past military blunders. Therefore, they could not have missed a biological phenomenon known as Gulf War Syndrome. In studying the Gulf War, they must have become excited when they learned that America’s own Centers for Disease Control (CDC) had shipped biological pathogens to Saddam Hussein prior to the war (see Gulf War Syndrome: Killing Our Own Documentary). If ever there was a weakness worthy of exploitation, this was it. The generals in Beijing must have sat bolt upright when they realized the American CDC had exported pathogens to a future enemy. Here was a golden opportunity. What if that same (fatally flawed) CDC or NIH could be induced to also give communist China biological pathogens? What if the National Institutes of Health (NIH) could be induced to pay for weaponizing those pathogens? What if American bureaucrats could be bribed, blackmailed, or otherwise cajoled into creating China’s preferred weapon of attack? What if China subsequently unleashed that weapon on the world? In that case, the leadership of the CDC and the NIH would be in China’s hands; for their complicity would make them China’s pawns. Through effective blackmail, China might then obtain control over the CDC and the NIH. Furthermore, if Marxists have infiltrated the Pentagon, as Lohmeier has shown, then Marxists would also have infiltrated the CDC and the NIH. So much the better, then, for securing victory in a future biological war.

There is a question we ought to ask ourselves: What kind of victory are Chinese strategists and scientists talking about when they refer to biological war? To answer this it is useful to consider a curious passage in the secret speech of Gen. Chi Haotian. Roughly twenty years ago, Gen. Chi spoke before a group of high-level Communist Party cadres. Chi said, “death is the engine that moves history forward.” He explained that “two rivals, China and the United States, will eventually meet each other on a narrow road….” Chi also said China was facing an environmental collapse from overpopulation. Chi further explained, “If the Chinese people are strapped to the present land, a total societal collapse is bound to take place.” Arguing for the necessity of a future war to take America’s land, Gen. Chi said, “It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But it is the only path that will secure a Chinese century in which the CCP leads the world. We, as revolutionary humanitarians, do not want deaths. But if history confronts us with a choice between deaths of Chinese and those of Americans, we’d have to pick the latter….”

It is worthwhile, in this context, to consider the statements of Dr. Michael Yeadon, former Vice President and Chief Scientist at Pfizer. Yeadon describes himself as “a boring guy” who worked for Big Pharma. But one day he woke up and realized that something inexplicable was happening. Those responsible for fighting the pandemic were “absolutely lying about everything,” he explained. “It’s a fallacy, this idea of asymptomatic transmission … that lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value … and that variants are scary things and we … need to close international borders….”

Yeadon is suspicious of gene-based (mRNA) vaccines. He smells a conspiracy behind the “convergent opportunism” of Big Pharma. He sees evidence of a totalitarian agenda. Yeadon warned, “There is no question in my mind that very significant powerbrokers around the world have either planned to take advantage of the next pandemic or created the pandemic.” He then added, “One of those two things is true because the reason it must be true is that dozens and dozens of governments are all saying the same lies and doing the same inefficacious things that demonstrably cost lives.”

Stop for a moment. Take Lohmeier’s observations about the Marxist conquest of the U.S. military and apply his analysis to the “management” of the pandemic. Could it be? Is the pandemic being exploited by Marxists? Yeadon is worried. He cannot understand the “end game” as it unfolds. But he knows there is an endgame. Yeadon’s suspicions follow a familiar track: “I think the end game is going to be, ‘everyone receives a vaccine’ … Everyone on the planet is going to find themselves persuaded, cajoled, not quite mandated, hemmed-in to take a jab.”

Why would Marxists want everyone to “take a jab”? Did this idea originate in Beijing? Does this loop back to Gen. Chi’s talk of killing “one or two hundred million Americans”? And where did Chi get his large, round figures? No biological weapon could kill that many people in the deniable way that a realistic war plan would require; unless, you had 100 percent cooperation from your victim in setting up your attack delivery system. A number of questions follow from this: What if the main biological attack vector is not a virus? What if COVID-19 is merely a provocation? What if the lethal attack vector is the mRNA technology? What if the real attack is the vaccine? Why, in fact, aren’t the Chinese and Russians using mRNA vaccines? Why won’t any of America’s enemies use mRNA technology in fighting the pandemic at home? (Note: China is testing an mRNA virus for use in Mexico, not in China.)

Lohmeier tells us that Marxists are inside the Pentagon. They are making policy. They are demoralizing our troops. Are American Marxists likewise making policy from inside the CDC and NIH? Are they the ones who determined mRNA vaccines would be used? Who guided them to this decision? Were they advised by Marxist comrades in China? Yeadon speculates “our controllers” want to set up a unified population data base for the world. According to Yeadon, “once you’ve got that we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it. For example, you might find that after a banking reset that you can only spend through using an app that actually feeds off … your ID, your name, [and] your health status flag.” Everything in this emerging system of control, says Yeadon, is based on lies and manipulations. Then the controllers – whoever they might be – can adjust gene-based vaccinations to eliminating their enemies. “I will take you through this,” said Dr. Yeadon, “because I am qualified to comment.” Politicians and health bureaucrats are lying about this, Yeadon emphasized. Why are they lying? According to Yeadon, you could be vaccinated with a gene “that will cause liver injury over a nine-month period or cause your kidneys to fail…. Biotechnology provides you with limitless ways, frankly, to injure or kill billions of people.”

Yeadon cannot think of “a benign explanation for any of the steps” now being taken. What is being introduced by this new class of vaccines is “unnecessary gene sequences injected into the arms of potentially billions of people for no reason.” Well, there must be a reason; only we are not being told what that reason is. “I’m very worried,” says Yeadon, “that [the proposed] pathway will be used for mass depopulation, because I can’t think of any benign explanation.” Those who have had the illness, and have acquired immunity, do not need a shot. So, the government program of lying, and pushing mRNA shots, is a red flag. If the process itself were honest, we might feel more trustful. But the governments, says Yeadon, are all lying. But who in these governments are the liars? Are they the Marxists Lt. Col. Lohmeier is warning us about?

Listen, if you can, to this discussion with Dr. Delores Cahill, professor of molecular genetics, School of Medicine at University College Dublin. She says mRNA vaccines create various adverse reactions. First, the subject of injection can suffer anaphylaxis. In time, when the subject encounters the virus which the mRNA was primed against, “a low-grade autoimmune disease” can occur. According to Cahill, “about a week later, when the adaptive immune system kicks in … you go into organ failure.” Because the mRNA is now in every cell of the subject’s body, “it’s almost unstoppable. It destroys the heart, or the spleen, or the lungs, or the liver because the mRNA is expressing the protein in every cell.”

In other words, vaccines that change the human immune system can produce lethal effects. If we go back to the First Gulf War, we run up against the phenomenon of Gulf War Syndrome. Here is where the medical science bureaucracy catastrophically collided with the military bureaucracy. What we find is extremely disturbing. Chinese generals, who have long been preparing for a biological war, could not have missed the striking confluence of two bureaucratic miscalculations. During the First Gulf War the U.S. and U.K. militaries illegally vaccinated servicemen with bio-war vaccines that were untested. When it later turned out that 400,000 British and American servicemen were somehow injured at that time, with an array of disabling symptoms, the medical science bureaucracy ran down so many rabbit-trails the truth was almost lost. That a vaccine was the culprit is shown by the fact that nearly half of all servicemen involved in Gulf War I were not disabled during the war, but came down with symptoms months or years later. This would not be the case if the cause stemmed from immediate exposure to chemical or biological weapons. Untested vaccines, which can trigger autoimmune illnesses, tend to cause delayed effects. In addition, immuno-suppressive drugs are used to effectively treat Gulf War Syndrome which, once again, suggests the damage was caused by vaccination. As Hill & Ponton disability attorneys later argued, American troops “may have received as many as 17 vaccines in a short period of time. These vaccinations included the botulinum toxoid vaccine and anthrax vaccine, [which were] not yet approved by the FDA.”
Having compromised themselves with illegal vaccinations, the military and its scientific adjunct were desperate to prevent the connecting of certain dots. According to Hill & Ponton, “Vaccinations given to soldiers deploying for the Persian Gulf War may explain the complex and frequently misunderstood symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome.” In fact, scientific studies show a high correlation between those who got sick and those who were vaccinated. (See notes below.)

Imagine if, more than twenty years ago, a discussion had taken place between China’s leading generals on this subject: “The Gulf War was an impressive victory for the Americans. They only suffered 147 deaths,” says General X. “Yes,” says General Y, “But they suffered 400,000 wounded when they vaccinated their soldiers against anthrax.” General Chi Haotian might then interject: “The Americans made a serious mistake. They panicked at the beginning of the war because Saddam Hussein had biological weapons. Being driven by fear, they foolishly vaccinated their troops with harmful materials. In fact, they were very fortunate. This mistake might have cost them everything. they might have killed or crippled their entire force. Imagine a future biological attack on America with a rapidly spreading virus. Of course, there would only be a million deaths from the virus. But everyone would be gripped with fear. People would be afraid to leave their houses. Society would be desperate for a quick fix. Might we, then, induce them to kill 100 to 200 million of their own people by panicking them into using an experimental vaccine technology? The officials in their CDC and NIH are soft and stupid, like all American bureaucrats. We could easily influence them. If necessary, we can use bribery or blackmail. And our Marxist friends in the government could also assist us. And their generals are stupid enough to inject their troops with anything!”

Are American generals stupid enough, once again, to inject their troops with a potentially harmful vaccine? Consider the commanding general of the 101st Airborne Division, Maj. Gen. Joseph P. McGee. In accordance with McGee’s orders, unvaccinated soldiers will not be given a pass and cannot take leave. Unvaccinated soldiers will be considered non-deployable. All of this is intended to coerce soldiers into “taking the jab.” According to Gen. McGee, “It would be irresponsible of me to allow soldiers to travel unvaccinated throughout the United States and bring that back and have an impact on our soldiers, their families and our overall operational readiness. I’m sure that’s not going to be a popular decision for some, and that’s quite alright.”

Is it really right? Is General McGree stupid or crazy? Does he realize that coercing soldiers into taking an experimental vaccine is criminal? Given Lt. Col. Lohmeier’s book, it is readily apparent how McGee achieved the rank of major general. From this little episode, McGee is probably on his way to securing a third star. He has certainly pleased the Marxist managers in the Pentagon. But has he protected his troops?
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/06/12/invasion-america/
The quote from Soviet Military Strategy, with which I began this essay, is something that most U.S. military experts have missed. As Chinese generals were trained in Marxist-Leninist schools and shared the same philosophy as Soviet generals, there is a common strategic mindset at work in China and Russia. These people do not think like American generals. “To achieve victory in a future war,” their guiding text says, “it will not be sufficient to have nuclear weapons … [but] it will also be necessary that the ground forces be able to move rapidly into regions which have been subjected to nuclear strikes. Only when this problem is solved will it be possible to speak of the effective exploitation of nuclear strikes by tanks and infantry in conclusively defeating the enemy, or of carrying out extensive maneuvers and decisive advances in depth.”

Think of it this way: bombs cannot take over a country. Only soldiers can do that. The real question is: How would you get Chinese soldiers into the United States in the opening days of a war? There are at least three scenarios: (1) you could move military personnel by ship to prepared enclaves in Mexico on the eve of war; (2) you could move military personnel by ship toward American ports; (3) you could fly troops to specially prepared airfields.

Today, Chinese ships are docking up and down the West Coast and in Mexico. We never think of those ships in terms of military sealift capacity. But, in truth, they can move troops and supplies into North America just as easily as they can move consumer goods. What Scott Gulbransen saw in Ensenada almost twenty years ago was nothing compared to the massive off-loading that goes on every day in Southern California or San Francisco Bay. What might they off-load into our ports if war is about to break out? Do we have troops guarding our ports now?

GRU defector Stanislav Lunev told me that Russian and Chinese plans for invading America were based on Germany’s 1940 invasion of Norway. The Germans infiltrated Norway with “tourists.” They had hidden storage facilities with uniforms and weapons. The Germans also put military personnel into merchant ships (instead of the usual merchandise). They sailed right past the British navy. Why? Because they did not look like military ships carrying troops. Imagine, if you will, the access which China enjoys to our port facilities. Imagine, as well, Chinese access to airstrips that might be used to airlift troops deep into American territory. (And yes, there are such airstrips!)
https://www.theepochtimes.com/kyle-bass ... 32847.html
Kyle Bass: The Chinese Regime Controls 200 Sq Miles in Texas Next to Major Air Force Base
A company with ties to the Chinese Communist Party owns 130,000 acres of land in Texas—right next to America’s largest air force pilot training base.

The CEO of the company, Sun Guangxin, is a former officer in China’s People’s Liberation Army and one of the largest landowners in China’s Xinjiang province. And the land, purchased to build wind farms, actually sees little wind.

So what’s going on here?

And in other news, why should America be concerned about China’s emerging digital currency?
But one of the other things you didn’t mention is there was a 4,000 or 5,000-foot runway there where the Chinese general is expanding it to, we think, 10,000 feet. I flew over and took pictures which I’ll happily share with you. But this is happening inside the United States, and this general is actually interfacing directly with the critical infrastructure of the United States. My view and this is my view only, not our country view yet, but my view is the reason that he bought the wind farm and wants to put up 700-foot turbines is he plugs directly into our electric grid.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

I am sure that the Chinese are doing everything they can get away with to infiltrate and pre-position things (weapons, even troops) within the USA. Why wouldn't they? We have given them pretty open access.

If they do have pre-positioned forces, their problem becomes supplying them. My guess is they will create initial havoc, then be wiped up, as they will get no reinforcements or supplies from China once the shooting starts.