Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
FullMoon

Re: Nuclear War

Post by FullMoon »

How much of this scenario would true for our side as well? You've thought of it, hopefully there's some competent Pentagon planners ahead of the game as well? That's their job, isn't it?

John

Post by John »

** 12-Aug-2021 World View: Scenario in reverse
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:35 pm
> How much of this scenario would true for our side as well? You've
> thought of it, hopefully there's some competent Pentagon planners
> ahead of the game as well? That's their job, isn't it?
So you're wondering if the American armed forces would conduct a major
nuclear attack on China, then use biological weapons to "clean up
China" by killing all the people so that Americans can then go and
colonize China? Is that what you're asking me?

Lol! I don't think so.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
How much of this scenario would true for our side as well? You've thought of it, hopefully there's some competent Pentagon planners ahead of the game as well? That's their job, isn't it?
I don't think it is realistic to put a bunch of undercover American soldiers inside China, with arms, ammunition, and other supplies. Its pretty realistic for the Chinese to do it.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:52 pm
John wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:16 pm
** 12-Aug-2021 World View: Scenario in reverse
FullMoon wrote:
> How much of this scenario would true for our side as well? You've
> thought of it, hopefully there's some competent Pentagon planners
> ahead of the game as well? That's their job, isn't it?
So you're wondering if the American armed forces would conduct a major
nuclear attack on China, then use biological weapons to "clean up
China" by killing all the people so that Americans can then go and
colonize China? Is that what you're asking me?

Lol! I don't think so.
Clean them up is all that's needed, not colonization.
Last edited by FullMoon on Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ut-us-str/
EXCLUSIVE: China building third missile field for hundreds of new ICBMs

China is building a third missile field that will hold more than 100 new DF-41 intercontinental ballistic missiles, The Washington Times has learned.

Construction of a silo array for DF-41s was identified from satellite imagery by U.S. intelligence agencies in the past several weeks and appears equal in size to two other new Chinese missile fields recently identified, according to Pentagon officials familiar with intelligence reports on the strategic development.

Adm. Charles Richard, commander of the U.S. Strategic Command, said Thursday that the first two missile fields being built are part of China‘s “explosive” expansion of nuclear forces.

“We are witnessing a strategic breakout by China,” Adm. Richard told a missile defense conference in Alabama. “The explosive growth in their nuclear and conventional forces can only be what I described as breathtaking,” he said, adding that “frankly, that word ‘breathtaking’ may not be enough.”

Adm. Richard said the two new missile fields recently disclosed in published reports will include silos for more than 100 nuclear land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles. He suggested that additional missile bases are under construction.

“Commercial satellite imagery has discovered what is assessed as two nuclear missile fields in western China,” he said. “Each has nearly 120 ICBM silos.”

The missile silos add to existing ICBMs that the Chinese military has deployed in silos, and scores of road-mobile, long-range missiles and new submarine-launched nuclear missiles.

“If you enjoy looking at commercial satellite imagery or stuff in China, can I suggest you keep looking?” the admiral said Thursday.

The Pentagon officials said China will use the missile field for the DF-41, its newest ICBM, which is believed to accommodate up to 10 warheads carried on multiple, independently targetable reentry vehicles, or MIRVs.

The officials provided no details on the location of the new site.

The Air Force’s China Aerospace Studies Institute, however, reported Thursday that the third new site is located near Hanggin Banner, Ordos City, in Inner Mongolia.

Satellite photos posted by the Air University center reveal the early stages of construction at the third missile base.

Together, the three new missile bases will house 350 to 400 new long-range nuclear missiles, U.S. officials said. If 10 warheads are deployed on the DF-41s, China‘s warhead level will increase to more than 4,000 warheads on its DF-41s alone.

By contrast, the United States has an estimated 3,800 warheads, with 1,357 deployed for use and the rest in storage.

Adm. Richard noted that the United States has a larger warhead stockpile than China but said two-thirds of those weapons are “operationally unavailable” because of treaty constraints, such as provisions of the New START treaty with Russia.

The Pentagon estimated in its annual report on the Chinese military last year that the number of warheads stockpiled by China is in the “low 200s” and will increase by around 200 in the coming years. Adm. Richard told Congress in April that intelligence estimates of Chinese nuclear buildup needed to be updated weekly because of the fast pace of Beijing’s strategic arms development.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken warned separately last week that the United States is watching China‘s rapid nuclear missile buildup with alarm.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I wonder how long the buildup will take? How many years (or months?)?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:09 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:54 pm
thomasglee wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:30 am
I've read both "One Second After" and "One Year After" and they are both good books that paint a realistic picture of life after an EMP.

About a decade or so ago, north Korea used small EMP's (not bombs, just pulses from microwave amplifiers) to disrupt communities along the DMZ with south Korea. The pulses knocked out communications, power lines, and rendered civilian vehicles useless. The attacks prompted the Korean government to mandate public buildings be protected against EMP and Korea . Even on a very small scale, just using microwaves pulses to generate EMP, north Korea created havoc on south Korean communities. Imagine several EMP blasts over North America and the damage that would ensue.

I live in Korea, and I was living here ten years ago, and I never heard anything about this EMP attack.
It was around 2010 or 11 if my mind is recalling correctly. At the time I worked for a company in the defense industry and worked closely with Korea's Agency for Defense Development and their subcontractors (NEX1, Samsung-Thales, etc.).

The events were not large scale events, they were targeted events that took place over several weeks. It was clear that the north Korean were testing some new technologies. Most of the issues were with cell-towers along the DMZ and within the community of Taesong-dong. There were other incidents as well, mostly in and around Cheorwon.
I used to work with Samsung Thales. I was working with them in 2010. I never heard about any EMP attack.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:37 am
I used to work with Samsung Thales. I was working with them in 2010. I never heard about any EMP attack.
Well, it happened.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202108/1231667.shtml
PLA holds joint live-fire assault drills near Taiwan island

The Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) on Tuesday launched joint live-fire assault drills in multiple locations near the island of Taiwan in response to recent collusion and provocations by the US and Taiwan secessionists.

The PLA Eastern Theater Command on Tuesday dispatched warships, anti-submarine warfare aircraft and fighter jets in surrounding maritime and aerial areas near the southwest and southeast of the island of Taiwan for military exercises including joint live-fire assaults, and also for testing the command troops' integrated joint operation capabilities, Senior Colonel Shi Yi, spokesperson of the command, announced on the same day.

Recently, the US and Taiwan authorities have been frequently colluding and making provocations, sending wrong signals that severely violates China's sovereignty and seriously damage peace and stability in the Taiwan Straits. They have become the biggest source of security risk in the region, Shi said.

The exercises are a necessary action taken based on the current security situation in the Taiwan Straits and the need to safeguard national sovereignty, and are a solemn response to the foreign interferences and the provocations by "Taiwan independence" forces, the spokesperson said.

The PLA Eastern Theater Command will continue to boost its war preparedness and related training, and is determined and capable of crushing any "Taiwan independence" secessionist activities and resolutely safeguard national sovereignty and territorial integrity, Shi said.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Is the "vaccine" the real bio weapon from China? I'm not convinced yet but its plausible. Release the virus on your own people, cause a worldwide pandemic and then use fear to drive China's enemies into injecting themselves with a slow acting poison. Half the country supposedly has been injected.

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/08/28/on-th ... riosities/
But the vaccines used in the West are not used in China, or Russia, or Cuba, or any of the other “former” communist bloc nations that stand against the West today. Given this, Mr. Peters’s summation oddly affirms what this blog has argued; namely, that China has long intended to launch a biological attack on the United States, as outlined by General Chi Haotian in his secret speech.
If you are going to soften the battlefield, if you are going to weaken an opponent, wouldn’t it be great if you could get the military in your opponent’s country to be the front line of injecting soldiers so that they become incapacitated? Wouldn’t it be a great idea to use our own laws, which turn our men and women in uniform into guinea pigs for industrial pharmaceutical abuse?
Near the beginning of the Peters interview, Martin has his own way of describing the “vaccine” injection regime: “People think that part of a SARS-Coronavirus was turned into a vaccine. That is not true. A computer simulated synthetic, chimeric, computer-generated code, uploaded by the Chinese in January, was given to Moderna to put into an injection, so that your cells, in the case of the mRNA vaccines … would produce the S1 spike protein synthesis, not the actual virus….”