Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Cool Breeze

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Cool Breeze »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:12 pm
Trump will ultimately be recorded as one of the greatest American presidents, irrespective of whether or not he gets another term. Many will cry and gnash their teeth, but this is the truth.
Of course, whoever John quoted above has so many things wrong about risk assessment, harm, life, understanding costs and consequences --- literally the very issue of interacting healthily with the world - it's unfathomable.

The response to sarvscov2 being present was at least 100x more detrimental than a few 70+ year old people dying. Trying to vaccinate young children so that maybe older people (they won't) lives is harming children, and also akin to child sacrifice. It's disgusting from a human AND a medical point of view. First do no harm.

Post by Guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Trump will ultimately be recorded as one of the greatest American presidents, irrespective of whether or not he gets another term. Many will cry and gnash their teeth, but this is the truth.
You're right. Hopefully there will be someone left with an IQ over 100 to record the truth.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:38 am
spottybrowncow wrote:
Of course, whoever John quoted above has so many things wrong about risk assessment, harm, life, understanding costs and consequences --- literally the very issue of interacting healthily with the world - it's unfathomable.

The response to sarvscov2 being present was at least 100x more detrimental than a few 70+ year old people dying. Trying to vaccinate young children so that maybe older people (they won't) lives is harming children, and also akin to child sacrifice. It's disgusting from a human AND a medical point of view. First do no harm.
My view as well, but stated accurately from the perspective of a medical professional. Thank you!
Sadly it's a clear clear sign, no a loudspeaker in the face telling us of the insanity gripping society.
As John has said, the mind can't fathom this fact. Like a pot coming to a boil, we frogs have been enjoying a nice warm bath that's now altogether beyond warm. Getting out intact is the imperative and no small accomplishment. Much thanks to all who post helpful advice on this forum.

John

Post by John »

** 04-Aug-2021 World View: Covid in China
Cool Breeze wrote:
> Of course, whoever John quoted above has so many things wrong
> about risk assessment, harm, life, understanding costs and
> consequences --- literally the very issue of interacting healthily
> with the world - it's unfathomable.
Blah, blah, blah. Babble, babble, babble, ...
Cool Breeze wrote:
> The response to sarvscov2 being present was at least 100x more
> detrimental than a few 70+ year old people dying. Trying to
> vaccinate young children so that maybe older people (they won't)
> lives is harming children, and also akin to child sacrifice. It's
> disgusting from a human AND a medical point of view. First do no
> harm.
The Covid issue in China is not medical. Indeed, the number of cases
in China is tiny compared to the number of cases in other countries.

The Chinese don't look at these things the way the west does. Xi
Jinping has framed the Covid crisis as a historic war, and China has
already achieved victory in the war, while other countries have not.
Xi Jinping has given several speeches about this, and has bet his
prestige, and the prestige of the CCP on this.

If China can stop the delta variant spread quickly, it will be a new
major victory for Xi Jinping. But if it continues to spread, even if
there are very few deaths, it will be a political disaster for Xi.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Blame game is quite tiring. It's an unnecessary distraction.
And Cool speaks for me regarding the plannedemic vaccine issue. All credibility has been lost on the loonies in the establishment. Considering their vaccine a poison is very much within the realm of reason and quite plausible.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

John wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:47 am
** 03-Aug-2021 World View: Gordon Chang: The end of the CCP?

Gordon Chang suggests that the uncontrolled spread of covid will
bring about the end of the Chinese Communist Party.

I can guarantee with almost certainty that this will NOT happen. The
CCP will do ANYTHING to preserve the CCP and their power. This is not
negotiable.

Instead, they will panic and do something really stupid. The CCP will
attempt to unify the nation by starting a war. They might launch a
war with Taiwan, or they might launch a war with Japan, or with India,
or they might launch their long-planned attack to conquer America "in
one blow."

That's the way the world works.
I agree wholeheartedly with this.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

You all actually think the Chinese care or are worried about a virus that is a glorified flu bug?

No wonder the west is in trouble.

Navigator

Chinese Initiated Nuclear War

Post by Navigator »

tim wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:34 pm

Seeing as how China has been stock piling nuclear weapons in their underground Great Wall, I believe that the Chinese attack on the U.S. will be a massive nuclear missile attack where military targets and American cities are all fired upon at the same time. Not all missiles will reach their targets but enough will with the motivation being to knock the U.S. out of the war before the U.S. can retaliate.

China is not going to make the mistake Japan did at Pearl Harbor and they have clearly said so.

https://www.georgetown.edu/news/gu-stud ... r-tunnels/
I do not disagree that the Chinese will probably start the next war with nuclear weapons. BUT, I believe that they will be somewhat restrained in their use.

My reasoning for this is that the massive use of nuclear and thermonuclear weapons would turn the world into a radioactive wasteland that nobody can use. Nobody anywhere, whether they were the target of those weapons or not.

It would not take too many nuclear detonations to create a scenario similar to what killed off the dinosaurs (and most other life). Studies have shown that the point of no return is somewhere around 100 detonations. This would put enough dust/debris into the atmosphere to replicate the dino killing asteroid impact. No crops, no food, DRAMATIC weather changes (as in blizzards in August in the tropics). Plus whatever radio-active effects are added to this by the "poisoning" of the nukes with cobalt and things like that (to enhance the radioactivity after effects).

While the CCP may be stupid, they are not insane, and are certainly not suicidal. Targeting all the metro areas of US and Japan (which would lead to retaliatory strikes) would definitely put the world over the "tolerable limit" for nuke detonations, and would render the planet unable to sustain life for centuries (if not longer).

What I see them doing are using a limited number of nukes, primarily against US and Allied Naval assets at sea (sea-bursts will result in less dust/debris than overland bursts), and against selected high priority military targets. For example, the ballistic missile submarine bases in Washington state (about 15 miles west of Seattle) and Georgia (about 30 miles north of Jacksonville FL). They could also go after Norfolk and possibly San Diego, although either of these might be seen as too close to urban areas that could trigger a more massive than desired retaliatory response.

The would probably go after bases that the US would use to respond to a Taiwan intervention, such as Guam and Okinawa. Possibly other strategic military sites as well, such as US missile silo bases (Montana) and selected Airbases (those outside of major metro areas).

I believe that they will warn a weak US president right before doing so, and threaten massive response if he/she responds with nukes to their targeting of "solely military targets" with their nukes. And, given the current administration, they would probably cave to this and not respond.

The war would then follow mostly conventional lines, though I believe nukes will still get used in naval combat.

John

Post by John »

** 07-Aug-2021 World View: EMP Bomb

I have never had a really credible understanding about EMP attacks.
We discussed it in this forum a year or two ago, and it was claimed
that a Chinese EMP bomb would not kill people, but would fry all the
electronics, and that almost all people would die within a year. That
never seemed right to me.

However, I've just read something that I've never seen before:
> "The super-EMP bomb may not be used except under the
> most desperate circumstances. It would melt down all the fission
> nuclear plants in North America, poisoning the groundwater of the
> continent for a thousand years. God knows what would happen to the
> Atlantic Ocean. It is not a practical weapon, but localized EMP
> attacks are very likely."
> https://jrnyquist.blog/2020/05/06/austr ... inas-shoe/
So this raises more questions than it answers. What's a "localized
EMP attack"?

And if China were losing the war with the United States, why wouldn't
China use the "most desperate" super-EMP bomb?

tankbuilder

Post by tankbuilder »

I think reading lights out, and One second after may give you a better perspective on EMPs and their effects. The first is non-fiction, the second is fiction but written by William R. Forstchen

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Second_After

“ Forstchen based his research for One Second After on the 2004 bipartisan Congressional study of the potential threat to the continental United States from an EMP attack: Report of the Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack. Drawing on this and other government and private studies, Forstchen explores in his novel what might happen in a "typical" American town in the wake of an attack with electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) weapons.[2] Forstchen has been invited to make presentations regarding the threat of EMP before members of Congress, and at STRATCOM, Sandia Labs, and NASA.”