5-Jan-18 World View -- North Korea reveals major change in strategic direction / The stark choice facing Trump

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 5-Jan-18 World View -- North Korea reveals major change in strategic direction / The stark choice facing Trump

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

OK,.. regarding: Bannon

Conjecture: Bannon's job has been to be the "strawman", representing the "over-the-top" so-called "alt-right", that Trump would eventually DESTROY (sacrifice) to "neutralize" both Bannon's followers and Bannon's "driven mad by Bannon's followers" hysterical opponents.

Bannon has been used (certainly BY himself) to make both his "followers" and his "opponents" hyperextend their "positions" (professed intentions) such that EVENTUALLY both of them could be discredited and "disposed of" as credible opponents to "the NEUTRAL (?) Populist in Charge" (Trump).

(( The main targets are the Pro-Democrat Media and the Racist Separatists/Supremacists [of any race/polity], and their associated politicians. ))

The "alt-right" (hysterical branch) is crawling toward irrelevancy.
The "hysterical left" is doing the same.

Soon-ish (but hopefully not too soon) the "youth" (American and much of the West) will fall in line behind "the neutral populist", as they come to consider both the "hard left" and the "hard right" to be "silly", and see that "prosperity and highly limited immigration" simply get them what they want ("a good and hopeful normal life").

(( Even OPRAH could be "persuaded" to be this "neutral populist", should she be elected. But a true fascist [Obama/Hilary/Saunders type] US President would create a civil war that would utterly weaken the West and we'd likely simply hand over the West's resources in exchange for a "so-called peace" that would actually be a creeping takeover of the planet by China. ))

As the West gears up militarily (military build-up is integral to prosperity), life will improve immensely, and the "smell of war" will recede (seemingly), though the reasons FOR war will build.

The beginning of the end of peace will occur when arrogance sets in in the "youth" that their "God given RIGHT" to the "Good Life" that the last few years (months?) had promised them begins to seem threatened by the "throttling of resources" by the "opponent".

The opponent is China, to the West,.. and the West to China.

That "Frustration of the Promise" will finally fully turn the "youth" (on both sides), which will haul the world into WWIII.

Bannon's (and the real "architects" trying to ameliorate the inevitable catastrophe) scheme is to "play for time", and attempt to create as "slow and orderly" a transition into a world war as possible. The theory being that some "miracle" will occur between here and there that will make the war "unnecessary",.. somehow.

Aloha nui! :) <shaka!>

CrouchingTiger

Re: 5-Jan-18 World View -- North Korea reveals major change in strategic direction / The stark choice facing Trump

Post by CrouchingTiger »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:OK,.. regarding: Bannon

Conjecture: Bannon's job has been to be the "strawman", representing the "over-the-top" so-called "alt-right", that Trump would eventually DESTROY (sacrifice) to "neutralize" both Bannon's followers and Bannon's "driven mad by Bannon's followers" hysterical opponents.

Bannon has been used (certainly BY himself) to make both his "followers" and his "opponents" hyperextend their "positions" (professed intentions) such that EVENTUALLY both of them could be discredited and "disposed of" as credible opponents to "the NEUTRAL (?) Populist in Charge" (Trump).

(( The main targets are the Pro-Democrat Media and the Racist Separatists/Supremacists [of any race/polity], and their associated politicians. ))

The "alt-right" (hysterical branch) is crawling toward irrelevancy.
The "hysterical left" is doing the same.

Soon-ish (but hopefully not too soon) the "youth" (American and much of the West) will fall in line behind "the neutral populist", as they come to consider both the "hard left" and the "hard right" to be "silly", and see that "prosperity and highly limited immigration" simply get them what they want ("a good and hopeful normal life").

(( Even OPRAH could be "persuaded" to be this "neutral populist", should she be elected. But a true fascist [Obama/Hilary/Saunders type] US President would create a civil war that would utterly weaken the West and we'd likely simply hand over the West's resources in exchange for a "so-called peace" that would actually be a creeping takeover of the planet by China. ))

As the West gears up militarily (military build-up is integral to prosperity), life will improve immensely, and the "smell of war" will recede (seemingly), though the reasons FOR war will build.

The beginning of the end of peace will occur when arrogance sets in in the "youth" that their "God given RIGHT" to the "Good Life" that the last few years (months?) had promised them begins to seem threatened by the "throttling of resources" by the "opponent".

The opponent is China, to the West,.. and the West to China.

That "Frustration of the Promise" will finally fully turn the "youth" (on both sides), which will haul the world into WWIII.

Bannon's (and the real "architects" trying to ameliorate the inevitable catastrophe) scheme is to "play for time", and attempt to create as "slow and orderly" a transition into a world war as possible. The theory being that some "miracle" will occur between here and there that will make the war "unnecessary",.. somehow.

Aloha nui! :) <shaka!>
.... I don't know why John doesn't just open up a creative writing sub form for this guy

FishbellykanakaDude

CrouchingTiger wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:OK,.. regarding: Bannon

Conjecture: Bannon's job has been to be the "strawman", ... blah blah blah...
.... I don't know why John doesn't just open up a creative writing sub for(u)m for this guy
<Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle!>

I suppose I'd have to actually REGISTER on the forum, which I've been reluctant to do.

I should probably do that anyway, just to be a LITTLE bit less of a doof, so that I could "contribute" to the other sub-forums.

..then again, people may NOT want me to do that!?

Anyway, yeah, I'm having fun, but spittin' out sorta-kinda plausible scenarios is what I DO, and I do have fun doing it. :)

Aloha a me nā mahalo kuʻu hoaloha! Nā makani ʻoluʻolu īa ʻoe. (Love and thanks to ya my dear friend! Fair winds to you. [a sailor's good wishes])

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

As it was in December 1941: War in Korea is inevitable http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... table.html
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

FishbellykanakaDude

Tom Mazanec wrote:As it was in December 1941: War in Korea is inevitable http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... table.html
War IN NKorea, yes.

..but against whom can NKorea win?

And that rather begs the question as to what "win" means...

Aloha!

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Note How Even though North Korea is a totalitarian dictatorship there is apparently more generational "free-flow" of ideas within the leadership and and less "generational tyranny" (this is defined older people dictating to the young what the policies would be) than there is in western democracies. Note how North Korea is now trying to seize PR and tactical advantages by a purely tactical/deceptive move of courting south korea which would be followed by the NORKs returning to their normal threats and aggressive moves once the Olympics are over. This gambit would likely have some success because the boomer leaders is so calcified that they can't comprehend that the North Korean offers are lies. Note the efficiency and quick moves of the Millennial dominated inner circle of Kim-Jong-Un compared to the laughable ignorance of South Korea leaders as to the nature of the Norths aggressive goals. Where Nomads and Hero/Civics Build, prophets/boomers destroy the boomer is incapable of building things and is only capable of proverbially walking into the room with a shiny monument built by the civics, when the prophet generation walks out of the room later the monument has now been reduced to a steaming pile of rocks. Prophets generations don't build, they only destroy.

AMZ

Post by AMZ »

CH86 wrote:Note the efficiency and quick moves of the Millennial dominated inner circle of Kim-Jong-Un compared to the laughable ignorance of South Korea leaders as to the nature of the Norths aggressive goals.
Ignorance isn't the issue it is the lack of strength. They all have the prior knowledge that everyone else does but they don't act in accordance with those facts because admitting the truth is hard and painful. It would entail owning up to deeper underlying problems of why we are even in this situation to begin with and that my friends is not a fun box to open. So instead we deal with the far easier choice of "giving them the benefit of the doubt" when they have clearly indicated that they don't deserve it. As a rule of thumb, for most people in most situations pain will be avoided if at all possible even if it is for ones own benefit. That is why we have to create structures like "jobs" and "schools" and accountability so we don't all do what we know we want to do. The problem though is that the boomers were able to get away with avoiding growing up for their entire lives. The dark knighters on the other hand haven't had that luxury because they have had to live their lives down stream of these bad decisions but did get plenty of support in dealing with the problems. I have personally noticed some DK'ers become difficult and just start demanding outrageous things of the boomers because they know the boomers will fold not similar to Kim. The boomers aren't destructive because they are inherently evil but because they never fully went though the pains of learning what it takes to create.