Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
FishbellykanakaDude

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Millenial83 wrote:... I guess this is also a generational difference, I WANT to run to the fight, not away from it.
Sometimes you DO get it right! :) <chuckle!>

But you simply want "A" fight,.. any fight. That's understandable, as that's always what the adolescent wants.

And in fact you'll be quite valuable in the fight against the East Axis, which will be a just and worthwhile fight.

..but your "hatred" for those not of your "type" will cause your society (and the just fight against the totalitarian East) difficulty, which is NOT a good thing.

But then again, you may learn what the world is really about and help reestablish the "new world" after the big kerfuffle. Who knows!?

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Millenial83 wrote:... I guess this is also a generational difference, I WANT to run to the fight, not away from it.
Sometimes you DO get it right! :) <chuckle!>

But you simply want "A" fight,.. any fight. That's understandable, as that's always what the adolescent wants.

And in fact you'll be quite valuable in the fight against the East Axis, which will be a just and worthwhile fight.

..but your "hatred" for those not of your "type" will cause your society (and the just fight against the totalitarian East) difficulty, which is NOT a good thing.

But then again, you may learn what the world is really about and help reestablish the "new world" after the big kerfuffle. Who knows!?
Yes but the fight will to restore the West as White and repel non white invaders, I dont care about the authoritarian East.

FishbellykanakaDude

Millenial83 wrote:... I've met Bannon and I think your view is wrong. He just can't say it till the coming Civil War makes white identity politics ok again.
Think what you like, buckeroo. :)

Bannon (and every sensible thinking person) simply wants societies in which people, as people and not as "acceptable ID group members", act under a constituted set of rules that enumerate how people must interact with each other.

Nations get to decide their own rules, of course, but each nation also gets to deal with the reactions other nations have to their "constitutions".

Things that increase the urge to "genocide" are "not good". Ethnonationalism CAN be, actually highly tends to be one of those "not good" things.

..if you can make ethnonationalism work, give it a shot dude! You've got LOTS of adolescent dipshits on your side, just itchin' to get this revolution started, baby..!!!

Oh,.. and DO (please!) ask Bannon to join your cadre. He'll be right there with ya'. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh...
Last edited by FishbellykanakaDude on Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

FishbellykanakaDude

Millenial83 wrote:... Yes but the fight will to restore the West as White and repel non white invaders, I dont care about the authoritarian East.
You don't have to care about it, yet, just as none of us HAVE to care about it, yet.

..but we'll see what fight it is that "your society" chooses to fight. That's for "them" (the mass of your society) to decide, not you.

Once again, that's the whole point of GD Theory,.. that it's the MASSES that decide these things, and not the "idealistic yahoos".

Have you not been paying attention AT ALL? Really?

Post by Guest »

Millenial83 wrote:... I've met Bannon and I think your view is wrong. He just can't say it till the coming Civil War makes white identity politics ok again.
Think what you like, buckeroo. :)

Bannon (and every sensible thinking person) simply wants societies in which people, as people and not as "acceptable ID group members", act under a constituted set of rules that enumerate how people must interact with each other.

Nations get to decide their own rules, of course, but each nation also get to deal with the reactions other nations have to their "constitutions".

Things that increase the urge to "genocide" are "not good". Ethnonationalism CAN be, actually highly tends to be one of those "not good" things.

..if you can make ethnonationalism work, give it a shot dude! You've got LOTS of adolescent dipshits on your side, just itchin' to get this revolution started, baby..!!!

Oh,.. and DO (please!) ask Bannon to join your cadre. He'll be right there with ya'. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh...
Group membership, aka ethnonationalism, is one of the most powerful underlying forces of human psychology, hence why I view the coming US Civil/Race War as inevitable and why sides must be chosen.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

Millenial83 wrote:... Yes but the fight will to restore the West as White and repel non white invaders, I dont care about the authoritarian East.
You don't have to care about it, yet, just as none of us HAVE to care about it, yet.

..but we'll see what fight it is that "your society" chooses to fight. That's for "them" (the mass of your society) to decide, not you.

Once again, that's the whole point of GD Theory,.. that it's the MASSES that decide these things, and not the "idealistic yahoos".

Have you not been paying attention AT ALL? Really?
The white masses voted for Trump as a pressure release against the growing non white hordes invading our nation, the next move is total war on them.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:... Group membership, aka ethnonationalism, is one of the most powerful underlying forces of human psychology, hence why I view the coming US Civil/Race War as inevitable and why sides must be chosen.
You are absolutely correct!

But what you fail to understand is that Actual Existential Threat beats Cultural Difference every time!

The supposed (manufactured) "existential threat" that "white nationalists" (a joke of a term, by the way) feel toward "the non-white" is a hallucination promulgated by adolescent minds stuck in "victimhood addiction" who desperately NEED their daily fix of outrage and emotional bulimia.

You have your opinions as to which existential threat will produce war first, and I have mine.

You and your minuscule cadre are gonna have to work REAL HARD to make yours happen first, while I have a huge paranoid military totalitarian nation working to make my "war" happen first.

Place your bets, everyone,.. place your bets...!

FishbellykanakaDude

Millenial83 wrote:... The white masses voted for Trump as a pressure release against the growing non white hordes invading our nation, the next move is total war on them.
You, just like CH86 (sorry about calling him, or her, CH83 the other day!) are deep in a magnificent delusion of grandeur as to the size or your dicks, I mean CADRE,.. sorry about stating the obvious but rather rude truth of it, but it just slipped out...

The actual "next move" is that both the "AntiFirstAmendment/OpenBorders Left" and the "White Nationalist Right" will be crushed (assuming they ramp up their belligerence) by the Constitutional Americans (via the police and military) and slink off into the cracks in the rocks like the cockroaches they are.
Last edited by FishbellykanakaDude on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:... Group membership, aka ethnonationalism, is one of the most powerful underlying forces of human psychology, hence why I view the coming US Civil/Race War as inevitable and why sides must be chosen.
You are absolutely correct!

But what you fail to understand is that Actual Existential Threat beats Cultural Difference every time!

The supposed (manufactured) "existential threat" that "white nationalists" (a joke of a term, by the way) feel toward "the non-white" is a hallucination promulgated by adolescent minds stuck in "victimhood addiction" who desperately NEED their daily fix of outrage and emotional bulimia.

You have your opinions as to which existential threat will produce war first, and I have mine.

You and your minuscule cadre are gonna have to work REAL HARD to make yours happen first, while I have a huge paranoid military totalitarian nation working to make my "war" happen first.

Place your bets, everyone,.. place your bets...!
I agree. I think White America will freak out at the nonwhite invasion wayyyyy before they will about rise of China, hence I see a coming Civil Wat vs a World War vs China. It's why Trump won and why he on instinct is turning to racial politics for reelection.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

Millenial83 wrote:... will be crushed (assuming they ramp up their belligerence) by the Constitutional Americans (via the police and military) and slink off into the cracks in the rocks like the cockroaches they are.
I live in a part of a MAJOR US city full of police as residents and they KNOW from their day to day interactions that black by and large are animals and "hispanics" aren't much better. But please keep putting your faith in uniformed personnel not to join my side.