Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
thinker

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by thinker »

As I wrote earlier about different generations having blind spots, even thought Navigator is obviously intelligent and has a lot of training , experience and education he has generational blind spots that are obvious to me. He clearly gets a lot of his worldview and info from mainstream sources so combined with his life experiences it leaves blind spots. This is not something that is just a "boomer problem" other generations have their own blind spots, the blind spots of other generations are just different. Trumps support for example is actually stronger than it has ever been but Navigator can't see that and even if he could he wouldn't understand why.
Then you have libtards like bob and shoshin who have little to no touch with reality. Like I like to say you don't have to deal with reality but eventually reality will deal with you. Bob and Shoshin are in for incredibly rude awakenings.
In case anyone thinks that I don't like or respect Navigator , or that I don't think that he brings value to this forum, I actually think he among others brings a lot of value to this forum and I actually like him and have a lot of respect for him. Bob and shoshin on the other hand not so much. They are both about as useful as a condom in a convent.

thinker

Post by thinker »

Also things seem to be going from bad to worse for Israel. The Houthis have become a real problem with their strategy of attacking ships owned or operated by people connected to Israel. If the Arabs decide to really go hard against them it will be the end of Israel. Speaking of the end I don't think it is to far off for the government of the Ukraine. There are more reports and rumors of the regular citizens on the streets loosing their support for the war effort and even support falling for the war from within the army itself. Zelensky looks and acts like a man who knows that he is on the clock and time is running out. I think at some point NATO will decide to cut their losses and start to allocate resources to defending the actual member states.

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

thinker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:19 am
Like I like to say you don't have to deal with reality but eventually reality will deal with you. Bob and Shoshin are in for incredibly rude awakenings.
Yes, a savage reckoning is coming for both of them.
I think at some point NATO will decide to cut their losses and start to allocate resources to defending the actual member states.
I think NATO dropping Ukraine would be a massive mistake--like sacrificing Czechoslovakia in 1938. On a practical level, It's better they fight than we do. Ukraine is a huge country with strategic depth; tiny Estonia does not. Also, why give Russia a breather? Russia is on its knees--keep kicking.

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:36 pm
shoshin wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:14 pm
Oh, Bob, thank you, but you’re crying in the wilderness. Here, it Doom and Doomer.
Plus Boom and Boomer.
lol

Bob Butler

The Conservative Wilderness

Post by Bob Butler »

Bullshit text removed by the Moderator.

Re: Crises

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:32 am
You know, the country could not be so badly divided if at least one side was lying and their followers believed the lies.
This is true. Hard to believe some people still believe Trump referred to neo-nazi's and white supremacists as fine people. One of many easily verifiable hoaxes perpetuated by the media.

FullMoon

Re: The Conservative Wilderness

Post by FullMoon »

Bob Butler wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:01 pm
I predict that this will become the norm as we enter another fabulous election cycle.

We've been plagued by his vulgar and abusively hate-filled diatribes meant to increase division on this forum and within society as a whole. He's correct about tribal divisions and racism. He inflates their importance and inflames their differences. He's unremitting and shameless. They're like rabid beasts that start attacking anything that moves and don't even know what they're doing, the lot of them crazies.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Bob Butler wrote:
See my thread to continue this discussion. My latest response was moved by the moderator.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

thinker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:19 am
As I wrote earlier about different generations having blind spots, even thought Navigator is obviously intelligent and has a lot of training , experience and education he has generational blind spots that are obvious to me. He clearly gets a lot of his worldview and info from mainstream sources so combined with his life experiences it leaves blind spots. This is not something that is just a "boomer problem" other generations have their own blind spots, the blind spots of other generations are just different. Trumps support for example is actually stronger than it has ever been but Navigator can't see that and even if he could he wouldn't understand why.
Thinker - you have always been very nice and I do thank you for that :) But I am curious as to what you believe my "blind spots" are, as I am unclear from your post. I'm certainly not offended, just curious for your opinion.

Frenchman

Post by Frenchman »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:30 am
Bob Butler wrote:
I predict that this will become the norm as we enter another fabulous election cycle.

We've been plagued by his vulgar and abusively hate-filled diatribes meant to increase division on this forum and within society as a whole. He's correct about tribal divisions and racism. He inflates their importance and inflames their differences. He's unremitting and shameless. They're like rabid beasts that start attacking anything that moves and don't even know what they're doing, the lot of them crazies.
Regarding the situation in France it's actually insane. They arrested 8 women and men in Lyon because they put up posters saying Justice for Thomas~a 16 year old murdered at a village festival by a gang of Africans and Arabs looking to " Kill white people". One couple had their safe broken in by the police and all their savings seized. One woman had her French flag seized as proof of far right terrorism. They're risking 8 months jail for incitation to racial hatred.

Another group of young guys went to the no go zone whence the arabs who killed the kid came from. They demonstrated saying Islam out of Europe. Police arrested them and didn't intervene when one of them got kidnapped and beaten to an inch of his life by arabs. A dozen guys age 18-25 got 10 months jail, no bond, no suspension.

-From a Frenchman in the know.