Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
JCP

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by JCP »

Guest wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 11:50 pm
But for us atheists, this mortal life is everything.
But no one escapes divine judgement.

thinker

Post by thinker »

I read an article once on how to come to terms with death and prepare for it. One thing that has stayed with me from that article because I have found it to be true is that one of the things you have to understand is that you will not be able to do everything that you want in your lifetime. learning this was a great help for me as it took a burden off of me that I did not even realize I had. This one simple realization improved my life in an amazing way. I am not saying that my life sucked before it, on the contrary it was damn good especially when one takes into consideration that being born in a communist country I was basically born a slave. This one realization changed my view of life and death in such a way that I could be more present and in the moment at all times and this allowed me to get more joy out of even the most basic day to day things. As far as atheism goes, the atheist thinks he is not religious but in reality he is part of the religion of the none believer. I was once an atheist and found that my atheist friends were actually just as much into their religion as my religious friends. Remember whether it is a seedling or a majestic oak tree everything that has ever lived will die. Since death is inevitable lets not dwell on it to much and actually spend our lives living.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

RE: by John » Sat May 29, 2021 11:42 am

John, out of your 10,181 posts, that is the best thing you have said.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 10:14 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 1:28 pm

John, Navigator, and thinker, thank you for your advice. I agree with Guest when he/she says, "your efforts are appreciated and helpful."

I think I might need to take a hiatus from posting on here, for mental health reasons. And instead of complaining about how much my life sucks, start actually living it to the fullest. Paying too much attention to what's going on in the world has been bringing out the worst in me, and there are other things I can do with my free time.

Anyway, I gotta go. I'm running late for a family lunch responding to all these posts. See you around. :)
DaKardii,

It can be very depressing if you view this mortal life as everything. It is not. I believe this life is a short test. Some people have very very short tests. For others, it lasts longer, but in the end, it is a rather short test, and, as the saying goes, "life is short and then you die".

You can get really depressed if you think that what you gain or experience in this life is the only thing that matters. Most are born into pretty bad circumstances. Some lived in ages past where life was, compared to ours, incredibly hard. Others are born into poverty or situations of abuse or born/acquire severe handicaps. Others are born into wealth or lie/cheat/murder their way to power and money. And most of them get away with it in this life.

But this life is NOT the entirety of existence. We are each placed in a time/situation that is designed for us personally. We are each taking our own individualized test. Are we good or bad? What are our choices and actions? Do we chose to have faith or not? In the end, these are the things that we will be judged on.

So while life is indeed short and we may not have the mortal experiences that we might chose to have, you have to remember that possessions and nice experiences are not the point of our lives. Passing the test is. EVERYTHING in this life is temporary. The results of passing or failing the test of life are PERMANENT. For Eternity. The seventy average years of current mortal life is not even an eyeblink in relation to eternity.
Well stated, Navi. :idea:

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thinker wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:19 am
As far as atheism goes, the atheist thinks he is not religious but in reality he is part of the religion of the none believer. I was once an atheist and found that my atheist friends were actually just as much into their religion as my religious friends.
The idea that a human, any human, doesn't have a god is foolishness and ignorance. For some it is pleasure. For others it is fertility. Some worship at the altar of power. Some call it "happiness." The ancient world set up temples to all of these gods, and mostly, they were demons, since they are but characteristics that distract from the virtues, though in themselves they may have a part in life - they are idols, precisely.

For this reason, no one can be an atheist, as it turns out. They will value certain things and prioritize them, just as the "religious" person does. Most recently, we have seen that people express an idea of wanting to be "saved" from "death" by the current secular high priests, including scientists and politicians, who give such promises.

When it comes down to it, there is only one who can defeat death. And that has been done, so live with that spirit of life and hope. Or die believing in emptiness, and death.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Try to live life such that you would want to associate with a person like yourself.

John

Post by John »

"I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member"
-- Groucho Marx

Navigator

History by Design

Post by Navigator »

I have been reading John’s site and articles since about 2012.

I wanted to give some background into why I have come to visit and participate in this site.

I have studied history all my life. I have always found fact much more compelling than fiction.

I came personally to the belief that history is not random. It doesn’t just follow cycles. In a larger sense, I believe that the history of the world was DESIGNED to play out the way that it has.

I had noticed decades before that the USA seem to go through a severe war/crisis every eighty years or so. I figured that could not be by chance. Similar cycles seemed to be present in economics. So when I read John’s articles on Brietbart and then followed to his personal websites, I found that someone had done the work to describe the cycle and to use it in analyzing the past and potential future.

But I also believe that this cycle is not just something that has randomly come into being. I think it is part of the framework used in designing history.

You see, I think that the heavens and the physical nature of this world are not God’s greatest creation. Once you put a planetary body in motion (if you could do that), it is just going to stay in motion, doing “its thing”.

However, in designing history, you have to take into account that everyone that comes to the earth is exercising free will – making choices and choosing to act (or not act) in specific ways.

I believe that God knows each of us individually so well, since he has known us since the creation of our individual soul (after all, he is referred to as “Heavenly Father” – the parent of our souls), that even though we have free will, he knows how we will act. Similar to how we know how our pets or little children will act in specific situations. With this knowledge, he was able to both design the history of the world, and to place each of us into the circumstances appropriate for the mortal test each of us is taking.

History has a purpose and a point. It is finite. It has a start and an end. History has played out to fulfill that purpose. What is happening now, and what is about to happen is, I believe, all intended to be so. It is the culmination of human history, and we can, by serious study, learn more about what will happen, how and why.
For example, a good friend of mine, also my physical therapist, told me about a site where a Judaic scholar analyzes the writings of Isaiah.

It is at this website.
https://www.isaiahexplained.com/1#commentary

I would recommend the videos (see the links in the right side of his page), and especially the “Apocalyptic Commentary” starting with Isaiah 1.

There is a LOT more out there that explains what is happening and why. Those interested in a reading list of history, economics, and material similar to the above can contact me by email at:
Navigator@comingstorms.com

I will put out the reading list for free.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Happy Memorial Day, everybody! Remember the Fallen!

John

Post by John »

1-Jun-21 World View -- Coronavirus coverup unravels in US as China threatens Australia

Evidence grows that Wuhan coronavirus came from Wuhan Virology Lab

** 1-Jun-21 World View -- Coronavirus coverup unravels in US as China threatens Australia
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e210601

Contents:
China's 'Wolf Warrior' strategy moves towards world war
Australia's long hostile relationship with China
Australia retaliates by cancelling BRI projects
Evidence grows that Wuhan coronavirus came from Wuhan Virology Lab
Weaponizing biotech and 'gain of function' research
China becomes increasingly unstable and desperate
Sidebar: Attacks on Asian-Pacific people in the United States

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, China, Wolf Warrior, Australia, Victoria,
Japan, Pearl Harbor, Belt and Road Initiative, BRI,