Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Burnizzle P

Re: Russia Army Pay

Post by Burnizzle P »

hey wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:35 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 9:30 am
Guest from abroad wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 10:10 pm

The poster's joke went over your head.

Of note, the regular Russian army is marking a lot of dead Russian troops as Missing in Action--not Killed in Action--in order to avoid or delay (and eventually avoid) paying the death bonus promised in the contracts. Also, monthly pay is also being delayed or docked in many cases.

The Wagner Group seems to be better at paying out death benefits and honoring contracts than the regular Russian army. Wagner Group veterans, even the disabled and badly mangled Wagner Group veterans, are deeply loyal to the Wagner PMC leader, Yevgeny Prigozhin, which is interesting.

Yevgeny Prigozhin has built up a huge following in Russia. When a Russian (anti-Putin/ Anti-war) You Tuber asked Russians on the street what they thought of Wagner, the response was overwhelmingly positive. Prigozhin's rants on Telegram (which I have watched) are extremely effective. Prigozhin speaks the language of the common Russian man in the streets. Putin does not. Prigozhin knows how to work a crowd. If Putin doesn't kill him soon, Prigozhin WILL challenge Putin for power.
No he won't.
Cool Breeze does not get it.
Other people don't "get it" but Putin's still alive, and you keep making things up. Funny stuff.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

How long will Putin remain alive is the question. I don't see him retiring to his billion dollar Black Sea palace in the future.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Well, he will die someday.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:52 am
Well, he will die someday.
He can share the beach house with Pope Francis.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

BTC down, then moon shot. Get in or get left behind. fools

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:58 am
More BShitcoin advertisement? What's it going to help when the Internet isn't what it is now? Either totally controlled or absent, either way I still doubt I'll accept it as payment unless it's in the double maybe triple digits if it's an acceptable risk

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:27 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:58 am
More BShitcoin advertisement? What's it going to help when the Internet isn't what it is now? Either totally controlled or absent, either way I still doubt I'll accept it as payment unless it's in the double maybe triple digits if it's an acceptable risk
Do stores in Haiti accept Bitcoin?

Ginga din

Post by Ginga din »

Only Haitians who live in Miami accept Bitcoin.

John

Post by John »

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:36 am
France pulls out and Africa returns to the mean.