Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:54 pm
I'm all for it. The Russian chicks are very hot.
And then they turn into Baba Yaga at thirty and spend all of their time hen pecking their husbands over everything...

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:33 pm
John wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:19 pm
** 17-Jan-2024 World View: Iran attacks Pakistan
I would add a bit of speculation. Balochistan contains Pakistan's Gwadar Port, which is of extreme strategic importance to China. Terror groups in Balochistan have occasionally targeted Chinese workers in the region. So the speculation is that Iran's missile strike was done in cooperation with China.
Would China really risk its longtime friendship with Pakistan by cooperating with Iran to strike Pakistani territory?
Pakistan is a failed state on the verge of implosion. The Chinese, I'm sure, have already developed a warlord strategy to deal with that.

John

Post by John »

This morning, Pakistan says at it has
retaliated by striking a target in Iran.

T England

Re: Full Hitler

Post by T England »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:17 pm
John wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:18 pm
** 14-Jan-2024 World View: Full Hitler

According to hot blonde Fox News White House corrspondent Jacquie Heinrich, appearing on Media Buzz:

CNN and other networks are working hard to game out their campaign coverage to decide when will be the best time to launch their planned "Full Hitler" coverage of Trump.
Already started. MSNBC at least is referring to Trump quoting Hitler. Apparently, if you call your opponent vermin, you are quoting from Mein Kamph. Does using an insult used by Hitler leave any insults unused? Is insult short of defamation protected by free speech? Does anyone think you could prevent Trump from insulting people?

I am more curious about the Supremes weighing in on the 14 Amendment section 3. They have represented themselves as ruling heavily on the intent of the authors and wording of the text. If so, Trump is in trouble. The judiciary in general has been leaning anti insurrection. 60 - 0 on the Big Lie being a big lie? It feels to me like they would have to declare the insurrection was not an insurrection, and several jury cases (Proud Boys, Oath Keepers) and a state court disqualification from holding office have already said otherwise. While the 14th's authors were alive, it was enforced without a court case establishing one guilty. The disqualification clause was counted as a qualification (natural born citizen, at least 35 years old) rather than a punishment (jail time, capital punishment). Trumps ability to defend his eligibility in recent cases establishes due process. Tribe continues to convincingly make his case. The wording of any ruling would be important.

If they do rule Trump can no longer hold office, the whole Republican primary scene goes nuts. At this point Nikki Haley? How would she fare against Biden in a general election? How upset would the MAGA crowd be? If you decide you don't like what the Constitution says, can you ignore it?

Popcorn?
The naivety of the liberals is shocking and dangerous.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

John wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:45 am
This morning, Pakistan says at it has retaliated by striking a target in Iran.
War is inevitable unless outside powers step in to mediate.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

The naivety of the liberals is shocking and dangerous
Well... It's been that way long enough that the fruition of their efforts are obvious to pretty much everyone. They'll take the majority blame for the ruination that's only just accelerating.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

In the last few months we've been seeing
the increasingly delusional insanity of
Iran's Khomenei. We know that he
believes that the "12th Imam", who
disappeared a millennium ago, will
return soon and will lead the Shia
Muslim armies to world victory. To
prepare, he's been funding terror groups
-- Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, al-Qaeda,
Houthis -- to attack American and
Israeli targets throughout the Mideast,
with two major objectives -- to create
enough chaos to destroy Israel, and to
help China by sapping America's military
strength.
I think we've seen that the majority of Persians aren't especially thrilled with the lunatic old Muslims ruining their country.
It's the Arabic Sunni who have the breadth and numbers who not only they fear, but Europeans should as well.
The Orthodoxy in the East will push them down as our allies. Persians are hemmed in and have the Turks and Chinese on their borders soon.
We're going back to pre-technology and old hatreds sooner than we realize.
John's statement that the living will envy the dead is almost upon us. Sadly

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

DaKardii wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:42 am
John wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:45 am
This morning, Pakistan says at it has retaliated by striking a target in Iran.
War is inevitable unless outside powers step in to mediate.
It's speeding up on all fronts. Talk of WW3 is common amongst the average person.

Post by Guest »

I find the high polling numbers for Biden to be unbelievable. He has lost the Muslim, Latino, and Black votes. He's lost most of the Feminist vote too. These people will vote for RFK Jr. and defacto re-elect Trump. Biden has screwed himself for those ingrates in Tel Aviv.

I still think Trump will be blocked from running effectively.

RFK Jr. might pull it off.

jdcpapa

Post by jdcpapa »

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:44 pm
I find the high polling numbers for Biden to be unbelievable. He has lost the Muslim, Latino, and Black votes. He's lost most of the Feminist vote too. These people will vote for RFK Jr. and defacto re-elect Trump. Biden has screwed himself for those ingrates in Tel Aviv.

I still think Trump will be blocked from running effectively.

RFK Jr. might pull it off.
You may want to check how the polling numbers were tabulated. See if the margin of error was applied against the polling. For example: The media reports the polls show Trump up over Biden by 4 points. Look at the actual results: If the actual results show Trump over Biden by 8 with a margin of error of 4 plus or minus, then the media reported it as Trump over Biden by 4.