Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
DaKardii

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

Silenced S wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:10 pm
If it is a larp or a psy-op (and the evidence would suggest the latter of that is the case), then why does literally every goddamned left-wing MSM propaganda outfit in the U.S. (which is pretty much the entire MSM aside from possibly FOX, Newsmax and other "controlled opposition" outlets) write new hit pieces against the movement on a frequent basis?
To quote Lee Stranahan:
MSM: “Hey, let’s push narrative driven fake news that promotes the military-industrial complex and makes the public more gullible and confused by referencing anonymous insider sources when we can’t prove our stories with evidence!!!”

QAnon: “Hold my beer…”

https://twitter.com/stranahan/status/10 ... 4584153088

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Even from a pro-Trump perspective, QAnon is bullshit.

I mean, since when are Trump supporters supposed to believe that (1) Julian Assange and his predicament are not important; and (2) Robert Mueller and Mike Pompeo are good guys?

I mean, seriously?

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

thinker wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:02 am
I think that the chinese defector story is huge, @john and @nvigator do you guys think that this will speed up the march towards war or do you think it might slow it down a bit. I am also interested in the opinions of other forum members. Also John Mcafee supposedly killed himself in prison. Mcafee stated multiple times that he had information on government officials and that if he ever committed suicide, that it would mean that he was actually murdered. Among the things that he talked about was the " deep state" and how Epstein didn't kill himself. I would also like to read the opinions of forum members on Mcafee.
I mentioned in a previous post that the bad guys in history are impatient and impulsive. The Chinese defector may make the Chinese feel that they need to act sooner, before their networks can be rooted out. Right now I think that the current administration is probably in disbelief about what they are being told about the extent of the infiltration, so their reactions will be slow. So, I think the defection will accelerate the Chinese timetable (as does increasing blame for the pandemic, and as will an economic crisis).

I have mentioned many times that the overriding characteristic of governmental bureaucracies is not Conspiracy, but rather Incompetence. McAfee, as others have pointed out, went off the deep end years ago. If he was going to expose anything, he would have done so long ago. Epstein may or may not have killed himself, but here it could have been a small handful of people (not the government as an entirety) that could have paid for doing him in to prevent him from spilling the goods on others (Clinton, Duke of York, Bill Gates).

Going a bit further on the Incompetence vs Conspiracy theme. This "Q" stuff is ridiculous. There is no giant ring of pedophiles secretly controlling things or whatever else these "Q" people are coming up with. The Q people are as deluded as the Antifa crowd on the other extreme.

And speaking of extremes. Whenever people judge others based on some type of "group" characteristic, they are way off base. Humans are notoriously bad judges of one another. One of the reasons is "group" judgement. You CANNOT judge people by gender, race, religion, and so on. You have to judge people as INDIVIDUALS. And even here, you have to recognize that humans are incredibly complex, and NOT like heroes or villains in movies (both of whom are incredibly one dimensional).

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:39 pm
thinker wrote:
I think that the chinese defector story is huge, @john and @nvigator do you guys think that this will speed up the march towards war or do you think it might slow it down a bit. I am also interested in the opinions of other forum members. Also John Mcafee supposedly killed himself in prison. Mcafee stated multiple times that he had information on government officials and that if he ever committed suicide, that it would mean that he was actually murdered. Among the things that he talked about was the " deep state" and how Epstein didn't kill himself. I would also like to read the opinions of forum members on Mcafee.
I mentioned in a previous post that the bad guys in history are impatient and impulsive. The Chinese defector may make the Chinese feel that they need to act sooner, before their networks can be rooted out. Right now I think that the current administration is probably in disbelief about what they are being told about the extent of the infiltration, so their reactions will be slow. So, I think the defection will accelerate the Chinese timetable (as does increasing blame for the pandemic, and as will an economic crisis).

I have mentioned many times that the overriding characteristic of governmental bureaucracies is not Conspiracy, but rather Incompetence. McAfee, as others have pointed out, went off the deep end years ago. If he was going to expose anything, he would have done so long ago. Epstein may or may not have killed himself, but here it could have been a small handful of people (not the government as an entirety) that could have paid for doing him in to prevent him from spilling the goods on others (Clinton, Duke of York, Bill Gates).

Going a bit further on the Incompetence vs Conspiracy theme. This "Q" stuff is ridiculous. There is no giant ring of pedophiles secretly controlling things or whatever else these "Q" people are coming up with. The Q people are as deluded as the Antifa crowd on the other extreme.

And speaking of extremes. Whenever people judge others based on some type of "group" characteristic, they are way off base. Humans are notoriously bad judges of one another. One of the reasons is "group" judgement. You CANNOT judge people by gender, race, religion, and so on. You have to judge people as INDIVIDUALS. And even here, you have to recognize that humans are incredibly complex, and NOT like heroes or villains in movies (both of whom are incredibly one dimensional).
What you post is largely true, but misses a few points, Navi.

I think you are spot on with the Chinese analysis. Next year should really be interesting, as we've said it will be an inflection point in American history and finally the "turning" business that people have been throwing around as a buzzword since Howe and Strauss wrote the book.

There are conspiracies and incompetence in larger governments, and a lot of leeway is there for the smart ones working within the bureaucracy, where dysfunction benefits many in a demon - spirit fashion. So yes, largely the apparatchik is incompetent, but you absolutely have power brokers lording it over the people many times for millions and billions, bilking and lying to them the entire time, or even spying on them and getting away with it (great examples are the covid lie, the EUA lie, the shutdown lie, the Lois Lerner scot free, the likely Fauci scot free end, etc)

Most of these government types, including the current president, if we actually paid attention to our constitution, would be hanged for treason.

Large media and banking associations around the world have connections with everything and some among these are in secret societies. The evidence for certain group actions and characteristics is not only obvious, it is historical and easily verifiable right now and throughout history.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Silenced S wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:10 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:17 pm
QAnon is bullshit.

Whoever is behind it is either (A) the biggest troll in history; or (B) an alphabet agency spook whose goal is to hijack the American right and lead it astray. Given how many people (s)he managed to dupe, I tend to think (s)he is the latter.
If it is a larp or a psy-op (and the evidence would suggest the latter of that is the case), then why does literally every goddamned left-wing MSM propaganda outfit in the U.S. (which is pretty much the entire MSM aside from possibly FOX, Newsmax and other "controlled opposition" outlets) write new hit pieces against the movement on a frequent basis?
As a distraction. The most obvious conspiracy of the last year was the Gill Bates/Fauci/Pharma conspiracy, EUA and HCQ/ivermectin to boot. Of course, that started with planned GoF research and all the offshoot details.

As I have told you all before, the demons in the details are always for depopulation. That's why you can find Gates on stage proclaiming "If we do this vaccine stuff right, we can lower the world's population by 15%". Go look it up, seriously. They gaslight you and the spirit of the age and critical thinking is so bad the evildoers don't even care anymore.

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I don't see much changing with regards to China due to the pandemic. They're still able to set debt traps all throughout the world and while a couple minor projects in Australia have been cancelled, Europe's actually increasing investments in China. Hell, they have a higher opinion of China than they do the United States, which is saying a lot. If war truly does break out, I don't think we'd be able to count on NATO to assist us. Europe sees America as today's evil empire.

If anything, this is likely to lead them to conclude they can do whatever the hell they want and nobody's going to do anything about it because people don't want to risk Chinese markets being closed to them. Hong Kong's freedom is gone and most didn't so much as protest.

John

Post by John »

** 25-Jun-2021 World View: Chinese defector Dong Jingwei
thinker wrote:
> I think that the chinese defector story is huge, @john and
> @nvigator do you guys think that this will speed up the march
> towards war or do you think it might slow it down a bit. I am also
> interested in the opinions of other forum members. Also John
> Mcafee supposedly killed himself in prison. Mcafee stated multiple
> times that he had information on government officials and that if
> he ever committed suicide, that it would mean that he was actually
> murdered. Among the things that he talked about was the " deep
> state" and how Epstein didn't kill himself. I would also like to
> read the opinions of forum members on Mcafee.
Navigator wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:39 pm
> I mentioned in a previous post that the bad guys in history are
> impatient and impulsive. The Chinese defector may make the
> Chinese feel that they need to act sooner, before their networks
> can be rooted out. Right now I think that the current
> administration is probably in disbelief about what they are being
> told about the extent of the infiltration, so their reactions will
> be slow. So, I think the defection will accelerate the Chinese
> timetable (as does increasing blame for the pandemic, and as will
> an economic crisis).

> I have mentioned many times that the overriding characteristic of
> governmental bureaucracies is not Conspiracy, but rather
> Incompetence. McAfee, as others have pointed out, went off the
> deep end years ago. If he was going to expose anything, he would
> have done so long ago. Epstein may or may not have killed
> himself, but here it could have been a small handful of people
> (not the government as an entirety) that could have paid for doing
> him in to prevent him from spilling the goods on others (Clinton,
> Duke of York, Bill Gates).
There's a story today in the Taipei Times which says that Xi Jinping
is essentially in a state of shock brought on by the defection of Dong
Jingwei. He's is a paragon of paranoia anyway, and he "has thrown the
CCP into a period of unprecedented instability not seen since the
Cultural Revolution. This spells trouble for Taiwan."

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/editor ... 2003759760

According to the article, the basis of Xi's fears are “rotten
elements” in the CCP, most likely referring to the political faction
of former Chinese president Jiang Zemin, also known as the Shanghai
clique.

It's well to remember that there are (at least) two Chinas -- the
Mandarin speaking north, and the Cantonese speaking south, which
includes Hong Kong. Shanghai serves as a power center at
the eastern end of the Yangtze River, which separates the north
from the south.

China's last two generational crisis wars were extremely bloody civil
wars between the north and the south -- the Taiping Rebellion
(1850-64) and the Communist Revolution (1934-49). And with the Hong
Kong issue becoming especially prominent right now, and with China
about to celebrate (next week) the 100th anniversary of the birth of
the Communist Party, it's not surprising that Xi Jinping's paranoia is
really catching up with him.

The referenced article says that "This spells trouble for Taiwan."
This means that the CCP, which has no coherent strategy but is
increasingly desperate and is striking out in all directions, may
decide to take some action against Taiwan to deflect criticism from
Xi.

And this would be an illustration, Navigator, of your statement that
"the overriding characteristic of governmental bureaucracies is not
Conspiracy, but rather Incompetence."

And so "thinker," when you wrote that "the chinese defector story is
huge," you may have been absolutely correct.

Post by Guest »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTIiBzkOcrc
Gen. Mark Milley testifies on "white rage", June 23, 2021
So when does the US military start playing partisan politics?

G.W. Bush began the purge of the officer corps, Obama accelerated it, and now we have this.

JCP

Post by JCP »

The press is already declaring the Miami apartment collapse a result of climate change. Some outlets ask the question; others have declared it outright. I guess Red State Florida will have to be cancelled...

https://slate.com/business/2021/06/miam ... hange.html
The Miami Building Collapse Is a Warning
Waiting to trace the exact lines of causation misses the point.
BY SUSAN MATTHEWS
Virtually every day in America there is a new Reichstag fire.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The last time it was a wonderful woman Bridge engineer that cost people the harm, because ... yay diversity, and no accountability here either, lol, it's always some ethereal made up business like "climate".