U.S. Civil War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Trevor

U.S. Civil War

Post by Trevor »

I know it's been discussed many, many times, including by me, so I decided to make a separate thread for it.

The fault line today is very different than it was between the Union and Confederacy. Most of what I've heard has treated it as red states and blue states going to war with one another. But consider this map:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Unit ... shaded.svg

I live in a red enclave in California, universally considered to be one of the bluest states in the nation. The divide today isn't between states, but between urban and rural areas, with suburbs being the most divided of all. Blue states have red enclaves and red states have blue enclaves. The Great Lakes region is perhaps the most divided of all.

So it wouldn't look like two organized armies fighting one another for territory. A civil war, should it break out, would have a much greater resemblance to Yemen, Yugoslavia, Syria, and Lebanon than the Union and Confederacy. Law and order would quickly break down, with criminal gangs filling in the void. Consider how many difficulties the hacked pipeline has given us and multiply it 100-fold. You'd have more than two direct sides, but several different groups all jockeying for control. Foreign involvement would be a certainty as well.

I've listened to this fantasy of people rising up thanks to the Second amendment and crushing any would-be dictator. Should one come to power, that's a pipe dream. Let's say this nightmare came to pass of a President seizing power and declaring himself dictator. First thing you do is shut communications down, allowing you to "disappear" your enemies before they have any idea what's going on. Having guns won't matter if they get you before you can use them. Now some might figure out what's going on, but our hypothetical President would make a lot of progress before some chain of command could be implemented.

As for the chances of things getting that far? I'd put it at around 15%. This is based on nothing but my own speculation, to be clear. I still think it's unlikely for large numbers of people to decide butchering their political opponents is the right course, but I can't completely dismiss the possibility.

mactlkky

Re: U.S. Civil War

Post by mactlkky »

I accidentally saw on the platform that day that the total duration of my League of Legends game was 6447.5 hours.
My first reaction was to take a breath.
I have been in contact with this game for 9 years, which is 269 days without sleep, accounting for 3% of my current life.
If you are a King of Glory player, click on the personal homepage to find out your game rounds, multiply it by 20 (minutes), you can get similar data.
These quantified data are chilling, for no other reason, just because the first word that flashed into my mind was "a waste of time."
Then I started to blame myself, closed the interface hastily, opened the ppt and conceived the non-existent plan in front of the blank screen, completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
"I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Hedge fund founder Ray Dalio predicts there is a 30% chance of US Civil War in the next 10 years because of 'emotional' political polarization: Believes the Constitution may save the nation
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... years.html
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:51 am
Hedge fund founder Ray Dalio predicts there is a 30% chance of US Civil War in the next 10 years because of 'emotional' political polarization: Believes the Constitution may save the nation
Bullet point
Says the Constitution is the 'longest-lasting and most widely admired internal order' which makes it 'less likely' to be abandoned
First lol of the whole thing - not knowing the Constitution has been trampled over at least for HIS ENTIRE LIFETIME, let alone for most of the last 160 years.

Second, blue pussies like Dalio can only hope that they can pay others who aren't pussies to threaten, intimidate or cause/maintain order (which are the conservatives, who also grow all the food in the country). Good luck trying to fight the strong with the weaklings, yeah, that'll work.

The future is regionalization and not paying attention to the stupid DC leviathan, which increasingly loses any power it once had by the fact that they debased the currency and we have real assets, including BTC since they are far better than the USD.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:42 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Bullet point
Says the Constitution is the 'longest-lasting and most widely admired internal order' which makes it 'less likely' to be abandoned
First lol of the whole thing - not knowing the Constitution has been trampled over at least for HIS ENTIRE LIFETIME, let alone for most of the last 160 years.

Second, blue pussies like Dalio can only hope that they can pay others who aren't pussies to threaten, intimidate or cause/maintain order (which are the conservatives, who also grow all the food in the country). Good luck trying to fight the strong with the weaklings, yeah, that'll work.

The future is regionalization and not paying attention to the stupid DC leviathan, which increasingly loses any power it once had by the fact that they debased the currency and we have real assets, including BTC since they are far better than the USD.
Please, God! Let Western countries breakup soon! Then let the reconquista begin!

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:44 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:42 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Bullet point

Please, God! Let Western countries breakup soon! Then let the reconquista begin!
How much do you think they'll keep pushing for the green/climate/scamdemic control grid???

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

January 11, 2022
What Issue Was Really at the Heart of the Civil War, and is it Relevant Today?
By William Sullivan
https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... today.html
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

EmmaDavis85

Post by EmmaDavis85 »

I know this may sound bad, but if there's no war - nothing will change for better. Our civilization hasn't experienced war for way too long and it's in our nature not to be in good times for so long. Good times create weak men. When you observe the political climate, division and invigilation - I don't know about you, but I can't stand this anymore. Social media also made us worse. No constitution or law will protect us or the western world.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

EmmaDavis85:
Be careful what you wish for.
You might get it.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Civil War 2.0: What To Expect (And How To Prepare)
6,947 viewsJan 19, 2022

DISLIKE

SAVE

City Prepping
703K subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HdlyoY1DLI