USA and "military mode"

Topics related to current and historical events occurring in various countries and regions
malleni

USA and "military mode"

Post by malleni »

What Happens Now?
...After the Bailout Bill passed!

Of course I forgot to say "Bailout the World", since probably the USA IS "The World".

The main reason for all financial (and other) problem in the REAL World is caused by USA.
A country which is driven by banks and rich bankers, and NOT by Parliament. (It is more than obvious now, since the parliament does not think to help (actually to SAVE!) "the people" - but the rich bankers who wanted to ruled "the World"...

Should we "others" have anything to say - before USA "Bailout the World".
Of course - NOT.
The USA and ONLY USA - is "the good gays".
Come on?

It is really funny to see some comments about "others" here like (Russia, Austria, Georgia, Arabs ....)
They are all, but definitely NOT "the good guys" from American "point of view"!
And IT should be an "neutral understanding" of the World WITH - "Generational dynamic tool"?

Gentlemen,
I am quite sure that something is very wrong with this "neutral understanding".

The main cause for World financial crises IS the USA!
(That is definitely enough to NOT understand the state USA as "good guy"!)

The crisis affecting the global financial system based on parasitic speculation and usury is a terminal crisis.
It can no longer be solved through purely financial and monetary mechanisms and measures.
If US authorities only concentrate on this type of measure, then a truly serious collapse is imminent and unavoidable.

A pragmatic view of the global and US power structures, however, indicates that the US will not just stand by whilst this occurs, allowing the demise of the US as a global superpower.
The US will not just turn-off the lights, and go home as the Soviet Nomenklatura did in the early nineties.
No sir.
They're gonna put up a hell of fight!!
And that is a problem for all the peoples of the World, as well as for the people of the United States themselves.

Strange that on this forum, nobody talking about this when considerating of the "International events"?

Unfortunately, it looks like one "solution" is quite possible:

If the US authorities cannot resolve the crisis with financial, monetary and economic measures (and apparently they can not according the "generational dynamic tool) - this increasing internal social violence and political insecurity were to affect the US and its key allies, then the crisis will go into geopolitical and military mode.
This means escalating the overall conflict to political, diplomatic and military planes, fueling a generalized global war which American rich bankers (which obviously ruled the US) seem to believe will allow them to use vast resources for war, placing the focus away from the on-going financial crisis.
Additionally, this will lead to imposing strict limitations on all civil liberties in the US and elsewhere, and even suspending the Constitution. (We have all saw it these days - and how easy is it.)
BTW, that is nothing "new" and even if American believed that US is something special and always "good" - a common sense saying different.

So dear John and other forum members,

This would be interesting to discuss.

Not specially Russia, Iran, North Korea or Austria or other countries - as "possible World problem".
The USA IS the master mind of ALL military actions, wars, invasions, braking the "UN international lows" in the World - and now the financial crises in the last 15-20 years!
If we saying that this is not true - that we can only laying us ourselves.

Even if I am Austrian, I can not "defend my country" - by laying myself.
And that is valid for Americans too.
Sorry.

So the question is:
What Happens Now?

Matt1989

Re: USA and "military mode"

Post by Matt1989 »

malleni wrote:What Happens Now?

Of course I forgot to say "Bailout the World", since probably the USA IS "The World".

The main reason for all financial (and other) problem in the REAL World is caused by USA.
All those European bubbles were caused by America?

Anyway, it's quite possible, perhaps likely, that the U.S.A will find itself majorly overextended in foreign lands with repression at home. These last few years have been interesting though, and I'm not entirely sure if Americans will gladly accept that security comes at the price of liberty.

malleni

Post by malleni »

Matt1989 wrote: ...

All those European bubbles were caused by America?
I think - yes.

Almost all (perhaps - all) amount of billions of "new" EURO is printed regarding bank involved in problem with CDOs.
I also got a possibility to buy a Fond with CDO packages couple years back.
I didn't do that, which was quite good decision.

I do not think that European banks were selling something like CDOs in USA too.
These are pure American product, but greed is of course just common feature. European banks are at least so greedy as American.
On the other side, I do not know what the West European banks made in the East Europe?
It can be that they use to sell packages with something as "European CDOs" there? We will see.

axis_of_evil

Post by axis_of_evil »

So obviously the South Sea bubble and Tulipomania were caused by Americans as well.

malleni

Post by malleni »

Very funny and intelligent dear axis of evil. :lol: