Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Total Homicides: (+44%)
300 to 400 percent uptick starving of wandering reports coming in.

Another live report 700 percent. Totally overrun.

Clueless third world body farm swamp operatives the County will be a beacon in 50.
And they missed the Lions wings pulled.
Judgment is coming, not revival.
Well into the 100 years plan.
thread: amos,
romans1
Last edited by aeden on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:31 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:00 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:37 am
I don't plan to take the mRNA vaccine or buy Bitcoin.
I don't either, but again, bad analogy. And a reverse one, at that. At least you can theoretically suggest that the science makes sense for the mRNA therapy, which it does. That doesn't mean that not robustly testing and watching what it does (as is usual) regarding Adverse Effects is a smart thing to do.

You appeal to some authority (Sims? Heckman?) who give clown non-answers and then think they are somehow answers.

I think Tesla should have a zero price, let's say. Who cares? Exactly, no one, because I don't analyze it and I have no skin in the game. Just like those two economists. You can't seem to get through your thick skull that market bubbles are known, and this is a technology that is innovative. And clearly desired by millions of people around the world - including people MUCH SMARTER (and FAR wealthier) than the two unknown academics you proffer to somehow mean something here with their opinions (which aren't even explained).

It's a good analogy in the sense that both the mRNA vaccine and Bitcoin are promoted as some whiz-bang technical thing that people need. To me and billions of other people, not millions, it doesn't matter what authorities say to promote the vaccine or what authorities say to denigrate Bitcoin.

So, to me and billions of others, the mRNA vaccine and Bitcoin are quite analogous. They are technological curiosities that are of no interest or relevance. All of the debates and who says what are just noise. When all is said in done, neither will be more than a historical footnote.

You've given no reasons why anybody should even think about Bitcoin. Based on what you've written, I'm more averse to Bitcoin than ever and I wouldn't touch it with a 100 foot pole.
Of course you can do what you want, but I'd watch Peter Brandt and Willy Woo talk about bitcoin. It's a crypto gathering free talk I highly recommend. If you are that far gone that you can't even open your mind to a lifetime innovation, maybe others will read this and not be so silly.

The analogy is awful. Globalists want you to take the vaccine for bad reasons. Globalists don't want you in BTC. You brain is fried my man, you can't think straight about many things regarding the world and finance, but at least you have the vaccine thing and risk analysis right.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

vincecate wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:11 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
You've given no reasons why anybody should even think about Bitcoin.
Maybe I can give a reason instead. If the dollar gets hyperinflation (which I think will happen) no other paper money is going to replace the dollar, because the other central banks have dollars as reserves and they print their own paper money like crazy also. Faith in all government/paper money will be lost. I think the highest probability replacement visible so far, is Bitcoin. With Bitcoin/Lightning you could replace the world financial system and have something far more cost effective, as digital signatures let computers do all the work. If you buy Bitcoin now it is like buying a cheap option on the possible next world reserve currency. If it pays off, it will be huge. If not, it is insurance that might help you sleep at night. It is definitely worth thinking about.

After the "Continental Dollar" got hyperinflation in the US Revolutionary War they put into the US Constitution that only gold and silver are legal tender so that hyperinflation mistake would not happen again. But so many generations later the people alive now don't see any problem with printing money. To me this is very much like the Generational Dynamics sort of things.
He won't listen. I've given 100s of reasons to buy bitcoin. You have given many. He's a fossil. I'm betting he is at least 58 years old, and probably close to mid 60s or 70. Many oldies won't allow themselves to think outside the box. Not all, but it's fascinating when you interact with stubborn people who refuse to recognize reality. Fiat is going to last, sure Higgie, keep up that dream you know is a nightmare.

Visa now accepts bitcoin as a step in the future. Why? Banks are much worse than Bitcoin. Higster doesn't even understand this. Vince, it's going to be funny when this thing is worth 200k and Higster is still calling it a bubble, it'll literally be on nearly ever businesses' balance sheet at that point, and he'll still be yelling "get off my lawn."

aeden

Post by aeden »

rule 18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'

Dates are irrelevant to the Cariboo. It will be leave a blood trail and carcasses from the process.
The bottom layer was laid to its head wound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cCO7Wg-og0

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:49 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
It's a good analogy in the sense that both the mRNA vaccine and Bitcoin are promoted as some whiz-bang technical thing that people need. To me and billions of other people, not millions, it doesn't matter what authorities say to promote the vaccine or what authorities say to denigrate Bitcoin.

So, to me and billions of others, the mRNA vaccine and Bitcoin are quite analogous. They are technological curiosities that are of no interest or relevance. All of the debates and who says what are just noise. When all is said in done, neither will be more than a historical footnote.

You've given no reasons why anybody should even think about Bitcoin. Based on what you've written, I'm more averse to Bitcoin than ever and I wouldn't touch it with a 100 foot pole.
Of course you can do what you want, but I'd watch Peter Brandt and Willy Woo talk about bitcoin. It's a crypto gathering free talk I highly recommend. If you are that far gone that you can't even open your mind to a lifetime innovation, maybe others will read this and not be so silly.

The analogy is awful. Globalists want you to take the vaccine for bad reasons. Globalists don't want you in BTC. You brain is fried my man, you can't think straight about many things regarding the world and finance, but at least you have the vaccine thing and risk analysis right.

Globalists could care less whether I am in Bitcoin because it's completely irrelevant.

Everything you say can be categorized into some variation of the Bitcoin Bubble Talking Points listed below. And you can't seem to come up with anything new except Will Woo.

If there's anything I can do to help you extricate yourself from your misery, let me know. Selling your Bitcoin and returning to the real world might be a good first step.

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:27 pm
Year 2021 Bitcoin Bubble Talking Points

Bitcoin has outperformed every other asset in history.
It's a new era.
People just don't understand it.
Bitcoin has special features that give it value.
He understands it.
Bitcoin 100K.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:55 pm

He won't listen. I've given 100s of reasons to buy bitcoin. You have given many. He's a fossil. I'm betting he is at least 58 years old, and probably close to mid 60s or 70. Many oldies won't allow themselves to think outside the box. Not all, but it's fascinating when you interact with stubborn people who refuse to recognize reality. Fiat is going to last, sure Higgie, keep up that dream you know is a nightmare.

Visa now accepts bitcoin as a step in the future. Why? Banks are much worse than Bitcoin. Higster doesn't even understand this. Vince, it's going to be funny when this thing is worth 200k and Higster is still calling it a bubble, it'll literally be on nearly ever businesses' balance sheet at that point, and he'll still be yelling "get off my lawn."

You've not given one reason to buy Bitcoin outside of your Bitcoin Bubble Talking Points, which are worthless. And you've given no reason here.

OK instead of Bitcoin 100K you've moved the goal post to Bitcoin 200K. That's a major innovation for you.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:45 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:55 pm

You've not given one reason to buy Bitcoin outside of your Bitcoin Bubble Talking Points, which are worthless. And you've given no reason here.

OK instead of Bitcoin 100K you've moved the goal post to Bitcoin 200K. That's a major innovation for you.
Reason and science are all about making claims and then supporting them. Somehow your madness puts it on me to prove the claim you are making. YOU still haven't answered:

Why is BTC a bubble? Like Peter Schiff, you are going on year 12 of being wrong, again.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:03 pm
rule 18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'

Dates are irrelevant to the Cariboo. It will be leave a blood trail and carcasses from the process.
The bottom layer was laid to its head wound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cCO7Wg-og0

I must be making some great points. He's really turned up the volume.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:24 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:07 pm
Those years prove that it's not a bubble.

You told John only a few days ago that you can't prove to him that Bitcoin is not a bubble. Now you can?

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:50 pm
John wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:32 pm
** 22-Mar-2021 World View: Everything is a bubble?

I don't think that you actually care, but the following article
describes the analytical method for determining a bubble:

** WSJ's page one story on Bernanke's Princeton 'Bubble Laboratory' is almost incoherent
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e080518

The problem with Bitcoin is that it has no history. The 1929 crash
was entirely predictable because it had many decades of history. The
1987 false panic was not a crash, as could be proven by applying the
analytical method to decades of data.

But in the case of Bitcoin, all we can do is compare it to other
values that had no history, and Tulipomania and the South Sea Bubble
are the obvious choices. Without historical data, and with a
parabolically increasing value, the burden of proof is on the side of
proving that it isn't a bubble, but it obviously is.

Your last statement not only is a logical fallacy, I'll prove it yet again - How do I prove to you that it is not a bubble?

Come on, you are better than this, that's logic 101 and the most utter foolishness.

OK, see that thing over there that looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck? It's my job to prove to you that it is a duck?

It's sure quacking like a duck tonight:
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:27 pm
Year 2021 Bitcoin Bubble Talking Points

Bitcoin has outperformed every other asset in history.
It's a new era.
People just don't understand it.
Bitcoin has special features that give it value.
He understands it.
Bitcoin 100K.

Nothing so animates a speculative herd as a parabolic price advance in an asset detached from any standard of value.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:40 pm
** 21-Mar-2021 World View: Syria war picture album
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:30 pm
> How are you not going to be some kind of "bad guy" if you are
> Assad? It's literally in the job description if you are a leader
> of those cultures and civilizations. That's why it is important to
> understand that in reality, he isn't.

> The foreign policy establishment is anti christian and uses
> muslims as pawns, since the greatest influence on American and
> worlwide foreign policy, and the most significant forces, are pro
> Israel. "Jews" promote loss of identity and multiculturalism
> around the globe in other countries, except in one place: Israel.

> How convenient.
Over the years, I've responded to tens of thousands of comments, and
you sound very much like a paid Russian troll. Your comments about
bitcoin in the financial thread give the appearance of being a paid
troll in that area as well, especially since you're posting the same
thing in other forums, as Higgenbotham has pointed out. Are you a
paid troll? If so, you wouldn't be the first. If you are, you should
say so, so that people will know where you're coming from.

I'm reminded of this post from John in the World View News Forum.

Does anybody know how paid trolls are compensated? It is per post?