Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

13-Apr-21 World View -- Investing in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and Smart Contracts

Sabotage and fraud in DeFi and Smart Contracts

** 13-Apr-21 World View -- Investing in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and Smart Contracts
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e210413

Contents:
Investing in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and Smart Contracts
Automated processing on IBM mainframes in the 1960s
Intentional sabotage in automated processing
Sabotage and fraud in DeFi and Smart Contracts
Due diligence in DeFi and Smart Contract investments

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Decentralized Finance, Defi, Smart Contracts,
blockchain, crypto-currency, bitcoin,
Obamacare, Healthcare.gov, distributed autonomous organization, DAO

Post by Guest »

Have you had enough of this? If you voted for Biden, you voted for this.

Post by Guest »

Nuke Minnesota from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Post by Guest »

Housing prices in riot torn cities in Minnesota are dropping faster than those of other riot prone cities like SF and NYC.

A friend of mine works for a local government in Minnosota and he told me that the taxes coming down the pipe are going to crush the middle class. And all this for houses that are no longer worth the price of the wood to build them in the first. Brace for impact.

Kamala will just ship POCs out of the burned out cities into small towns and the suburbs. The only real option left for the civilized is to leave the US. I know a lot of people who have. I wouldn't recommend moving to black Africa or Latin America. Asia if you an afford it; Eastern Europe--but only if you have solid connections.

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:54 am
Guns of April and Global War
https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... l_war.html
Russia has been very clear. It will not allow Kiev to reacquire Crimea or the Russian-aligned breakaway proto-states of Luhansk and Donetsk. It has responded to Ukrainian President Zelensky's signing of Decree No. 117/2021 directing the Ukraine Army to recapture and reunify these areas by flooding the Ukraine-Russia border with weapons, troops, tanks, and elite paratroopers. Russia is ready for war.
China has been very clear. It considers Taiwan a renegade province and the Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea and the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea as territorial possessions. It has promised to use military force to safeguard these claims and has built artificial islands in disputed territorial waters and sent fleets of "fishing vessels" to surround disputed island chains. China is ready for war. And Taiwan is ready, too.
Israel has been very clear. It will not allow a nuclear-empowered Iran to become a Damocles sword threatening Israel's very existence. Israel is ready for war.
How will Joe Biden respond to these three powder kegs? The more important question is this: Is his mind so trapped in last century's geopolitics that he's now overestimating American strengths, miscalculating other nations' resolve, and stumbling headfirst into global conflagration?
So we have hotspots in Ukraine, Iran and the greater China area. What could possibly go wrong?

rthgh

Post by rthgh »

So a black woman cop shoots a black motorist who is attacking another police offcier and it is white supremacy? So the bridges in New York City have been blocked by protestors because of this? Black rioters have looted Walmart and every other store in downtown Minneapolis because of this? Stores are being looted across the US because of this? Cars are being torched across America because of this?

Ah, huh.

Am I the only one tired of this?

Post by Guest »

The pandemic is the fault of China's rulers the CCP, appalling murderous and demonstrating there is no difference between Facist and Communist regimes. The West no longer considers China as a potential partner it is a country it expects to be at war with within a decade. Its daily threats against its neighbours and the deliberate provocations against Taiwan a democracy demonstrate the existential threat it is. This is 12th March 1938 for the world.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Only this March 12, 1938 is in a world with thousands of nukes, many of them hundreds of times bigger than Hiroshima.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Guest 2

Post by Guest 2 »

Hey, John. Are you still negative on gold?

JCP

Post by JCP »

I really like aeden's post. He is as insightful and I enjoy his semi-poetic (how could one describe his writing style?) posts.