Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Every intelligent species will invent automation technology and
artificial intelligence technology that eventually grows into a
Singularity for that species. That is, the species will create a new
AI species that will replace it.
So ultimately Artificial Intelligence will destroy us?

And no. I don't think the Russians or Chinese have the ability to create UFOs.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

tim wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 8:34 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 7:53 pm
tim wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 6:14 pm
The effects of nuclear radiation on children are devastating and is something I hope to never experience.

Who ends up benefiting from the year they were born is going to depend on when the war begins and when the nuclear weapons are launched.

The risk of nuclear war is definitely increasing, as we've been documenting in the Nuclear War thread. I may have been too optimistic on the subject of nuclear war and you may well turn out to be correct.
I am still amazed that anyone, especially students of Generational Theory, doubt that the next crisis war will be nuclear. The U.S. dropped two nuclear weapons on Japan towards the end of the WWII, nuclear weapons have already been used in warfare. Had the Axis had nuclear weapons they would have used them on America.

The G.I. Generation knew this and were preparing for it. To quote my post from the other thread:
Even before the world's first atomic bomb exploded in the summer of 1945, those familiar with its power warned that the only effective civil defense against such weapons would be the complete redesign of the American nation. "If the race for nuclear armaments is allowed to develop", Manhattan Project scientists warned in the Franck Report in June 1945, "the only apparent way in which our country can be protected from the paralyzing effects of a sudden attack is by dispersal of those industries which are essential for our war effort and dispersal of the populations of our major metropolitan cities." It would be prudent, Leo Szilard wrote a few weeks after the atomic bombing of Japan, to undertake a ten-year plan for the relocation of thirty to seventy million urban Americans. Large cities could continue to exist, Szilard said, "but they might have to be built in certain shapes," perhaps rectangles one mile wide and fifty miles long. (Compact circular cities could be too easily destroyed by a handful of bombs.)

https://theintercept.com/2021/06/01/dan ... r-weapons/
The hold this nuclear lunacy had on the top of the U.S. government is terrifyingly illuminated in a top-secret study of U.S. war plans newly publicized by famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg. The document, produced by the RAND Corporation and copied by Ellsberg at the same time he exfiltrated the Pentagon Papers from RAND, examines the U.S. response to the 1958 Taiwan Strait Crisis. The study’s contents were first reported on May 22 by the New York Times.

The crisis, now completely forgotten, began when China attempted to seize several small islands off its coast from Taiwan. The study shows American generals enthusiastically planning for the use of nuclear weapons against China. It is not simply that the officials looked with equanimity on the possibility of killing millions; rather, many seemed frustrated that there were any delays forced upon them by the rest of the government. If China had not changed course, civilization could have ended then and there.

Ellsberg is now speaking out about the study, he said in a phone interview, for a straightforward reason: “I got scared.” The issues that led to the 1958 crisis between the U.S. and China have never been resolved; both countries are now ramping up confrontational rhetoric; and most importantly, the strategic rationale that led the U.S. to consider nuclear war then remains exactly the same today. “You shouldn’t be confident that the current calculations are any less crazy,” Ellsberg said.
There's a lot more detail about the rationale in the article.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Post by Guest »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:56 pm
tim wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 8:34 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 7:53 pm

The risk of nuclear war is definitely increasing, as we've been documenting in the Nuclear War thread. I may have been too optimistic on the subject of nuclear war and you may well turn out to be correct.
I am still amazed that anyone, especially students of Generational Theory, doubt that the next crisis war will be nuclear. The U.S. dropped two nuclear weapons on Japan towards the end of the WWII, nuclear weapons have already been used in warfare. Had the Axis had nuclear weapons they would have used them on America.

The G.I. Generation knew this and were preparing for it. To quote my post from the other thread:
Even before the world's first atomic bomb exploded in the summer of 1945, those familiar with its power warned that the only effective civil defense against such weapons would be the complete redesign of the American nation. "If the race for nuclear armaments is allowed to develop", Manhattan Project scientists warned in the Franck Report in June 1945, "the only apparent way in which our country can be protected from the paralyzing effects of a sudden attack is by dispersal of those industries which are essential for our war effort and dispersal of the populations of our major metropolitan cities." It would be prudent, Leo Szilard wrote a few weeks after the atomic bombing of Japan, to undertake a ten-year plan for the relocation of thirty to seventy million urban Americans. Large cities could continue to exist, Szilard said, "but they might have to be built in certain shapes," perhaps rectangles one mile wide and fifty miles long. (Compact circular cities could be too easily destroyed by a handful of bombs.)

https://theintercept.com/2021/06/01/dan ... r-weapons/
The hold this nuclear lunacy had on the top of the U.S. government is terrifyingly illuminated in a top-secret study of U.S. war plans newly publicized by famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg. The document, produced by the RAND Corporation and copied by Ellsberg at the same time he exfiltrated the Pentagon Papers from RAND, examines the U.S. response to the 1958 Taiwan Strait Crisis. The study’s contents were first reported on May 22 by the New York Times.

The crisis, now completely forgotten, began when China attempted to seize several small islands off its coast from Taiwan. The study shows American generals enthusiastically planning for the use of nuclear weapons against China. It is not simply that the officials looked with equanimity on the possibility of killing millions; rather, many seemed frustrated that there were any delays forced upon them by the rest of the government. If China had not changed course, civilization could have ended then and there.

Ellsberg is now speaking out about the study, he said in a phone interview, for a straightforward reason: “I got scared.” The issues that led to the 1958 crisis between the U.S. and China have never been resolved; both countries are now ramping up confrontational rhetoric; and most importantly, the strategic rationale that led the U.S. to consider nuclear war then remains exactly the same today. “You shouldn’t be confident that the current calculations are any less crazy,” Ellsberg said.
There's a lot more detail about the rationale in the article.
Better dead then defeated. Ask the Bosnian Muslims what happens to the defenseless...

London calling

Post by London calling »

With America's military now full transgender, you already are defenseless. Best keep your nukes and use them immediately when attacked.

Just saying...

Post by Guest »

John,please take care of yourself. Your work is a legacy that most will never achieve. Please help guide us into the storm. Thank you for your commitment to what you see as true. Such sacrifice is rare these days.

Post by Guest »

When the economy collapses/ the dollar crashes, the average person will be like a deer in headlights. The “average Joe” has no backup plan and still thinks the govt. will save them. They think they can vote their way out of this crap. They truly are nothing more than cattle being herded around with the promise of greener pastures. They will go along with whatever the govt./banks tell them. Be very careful who knows your business because when it all goes down they will turn into the biggest pack of RATS you can imagine! You will be sold out for a sandwich…

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:38 pm
You will be sold out for a sandwich…

Hell, for a "Cheez-It"

Post by Guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:57 pm
Guest wrote:

Hell, for a "Cheez-It"
The average American is a halfwit who doesn't know the Bill of Rights, what is stated in the Declaration of Independence, doesn't know what the word treason means and can't find the US on a map.

These people aren't going to save the Republic...they don't even know how to save or defend themselves.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:20 pm
John,please take care of yourself. Your work is a legacy that most will never achieve. Please help guide us into the storm. Thank you for your commitment to what you see as true. Such sacrifice is rare these days.
I hope you get well soon, too, John.

I have been left brain damaged, which has affected my vision. I have to see a neurologist once a moth and I take medication every day. But I trudge on. I believe in God and believe that we are all in his hands. Whatever happens is God's Will. I will pray for you, John. Yes, your are brave. Thank you for the guidance. I have purchased several copies of each of your books. I have been cancelled by some people for daring to answer their questions honestly. Your books and website have helped me. Thank you, John.

Post by guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:57 pm
Guest wrote:

Hell, for a "Cheez-It"
America is already falling apart anyway. America produces little of nothing, it's in an ocean of debt, it's alienated most of it's allies, people are not getting cared for, mass killings almost a weekly event now, America's money is becoming worthless, it is mired in a deep recession/depression with inflation topping things off, has poor healthcare, housing is too expensive, toxic politics abound and everything is political, having intermittent shortages of goods and services, sort of like the lights flickering out as the Titanic is sinking.

America does nothing to help itself, so how can that be treason? Let her sink!!!!