Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
JenX

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by JenX »

You can watch Fox News here free:
https://watchnewslive.tv/fox-news-live-stream-usa/

John wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:09 pm
** 17-Jun-2021 World View: Fox Nation streaming service
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:44 pm
> John, since I have no cable now, is there a way I can see some of
> this stuff?
All of the Fox News shows are available on the Fox Nation streaming
site at (foxnation.com), along with a lot of additional original
content.

The price is $5.99 per month. I personally do not subscribe to it,
since I have plenty of other stuff to watch.

John

Post by John »

** 18-Jun-2021 World View: Watch News Live
JenX wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:29 pm
> You can watch Fox News here free:

> https://watchnewslive.tv/fox-news-live-stream-usa/
Wow!! I was totally unaware of this. I thought that this was all
illegal.

Apparently, there are a lot of news stations that you can
watch for free. Just do an internet search for
"watch news live free".

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Burner Prime wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:43 pm
John wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:56 pm
** 17-Jun-2021 World View: Civic unity regeneracy
Trevor wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:17 pm
> Considering what's going on right now, how would we ever be able
> to stand up against a Chinese attack? Our military's focusing more
> on being woke than being ready for a possible conflict. I watch
> Biden's conferences, and he's barely able to keep it together even
> through softball interviews. I'd be amazed if he lives through his
> first term.
I've said this many times, but apparently few people believe me, even
in this forum.

The way it will end is with a "regeneracy event," an event that
threatens the existence of America and its way of life. This event
will cause all the woke crap to be abandoned, as the country unites to
respond to the threat.

In 1941, it was the Pearl Harbor attack and the Bataan Death March.
Today, it might be a missile attack on an American city, or it might
be a major military disaster overseas. Today, it's most likely going
to be whatever event triggers war with China.
This is not going to happen this time. That's because the country back then was mostly ethnically homogeneous. Evidence is how the country reacted to Covid. Despite the seriousness, it quickly devolved into bickering and jockeying for power, while the deaths of hundreds of thousands were used as props to score political points and change the balance of power between branches and over the population. Ethno-economic issues played heavily into every aspect (who had access to the vaccine, the name of the variants, the name of the origin, who was excluded from travel).

The "existence of America and its way of life.." is an anachronism of a bygone era; you are living in the past. That America no longer exists and consequently will not be defended but for a few die-hards who missed the writing on the wall. Instead most people will loot what they can from the burning buildings just as they do during riots. "The way of life" from the perspective of politicians and selfish Americans is just what I described, not what you think it is, i.e. apple pies and baseball and 1957 Chevrolets in Suburbia. In reality it's all about the illusion of "giving back", "making a difference(TM)" (The sleight of hand), while looting everything in sight by any means necessary. Most people understand, even the low-IQ instinctively, that America is dying and now is the time to pick the corpse clean before only the dry bones are left.

When WWIII happens the deaths of millions will be used as political props just as it was for Covid. One side will accuse the other of incompetence and the need to remove them from power, unite us all (LOL), and win the war against Covid, er I mean the Evil Chinese menace.

The reason this will happen is that when we fight China, they will not make extensive attacks on the US mainland and as such it won't be seen as a serious "existential threat" by idiotic politicians and lazy, entitled, woke Americans. Their attacks will concentrate on Taiwan and Japan and anyone in the Indo Pacific who tries to stand in their way. Guam is toast and will be nuked into glass, and I guess finally the US realized that (they read my posts), and recently decided to move critical assets away from there.

Just as the Civil War, WWI, WWII were used as excuses to tax the population to pay for the war effort, new means of taking wealth away from the people and concentrate it into the hands of the government elites will be implemented. It's already happening with unconstitutional wealth tax proposals. Similarly these new proposals are linked with the 'war on Covid" (see how this works?) and how the rich benefited and even has the Orwellian name "Patriot Tax".

Circling back (hat tip to Psaki) to the importance of ethnic homogeneity, Japan is united and prosperous and handled Covid much better than most nations because of it. The safe, clean, clockwork society is also why thousands of Western Weebs are obsessed with them. In simple terms the Japanese love their fellow Japanese and will cooperate across society when necessary, existential threat or not. China also has this property. America does not and that will be the source of our undoing. We hate each other and work constantly to wrest power from the "other" which often is based on ethnic or other identities. WWIII will be seen as a perfect opportunity for one group to consolidate power over another.

If China did some horrific attack against the US like the Bataan Death March, we would do the OPPOSITE of what we did during WWII, such as interning Japanese, vilifying them, and ultimately nuking them. No, these days we would bend over backwards to protect all ethnic Asians across the west, we would not vilify any Chinese even the mainland perpetrators, and Chinese agents would be free to carry out their operations as no internment of Chinese would be acceptable.

Like you say John, history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. Just as Rome ended its empire disunited and squabbling, so will the US.
Burner is back!

The doomsday never left here though, that's why we love the site so much (-:

America has seen better days for sure, and it is declining no doubt, but what direction it takes will ultimately be decided next year, the final showdown.

Post by Guest »

Spot on, BP. I don't see unity in America. All I see are racist and idiotic POCs spouting off. I see decent white people losing out on promotions and job opportunities just because they white. No way these people are going to fight and die in a war against China so that illegals and inner city feral populations can run wild across America. NO WAY.

China would be stupid to attack the US. Wait three more years and we will implode.

THE END.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

I personally believe the American people won't tolerate any war with China unless we are attacked on our own soil first. They would gladly let China take whatever it wanted as long as it left the US itself alone.

The reason I'm saying this is because after 20 years of war in the Middle East, they are tired of foreign interventionism. Especially since the Middle East wars were for the most part based on lies and have produced nothing but economic stress and a more authoritarian state.

JCP

Post by JCP »

When Donald Trump armed the Ukranians with effective anti tank weapons, he was a Russian puppet. When Biden blocks weapons shipments to Ukraine, he is standing up to Putin. When Trump opposed the Russian oil pipeline to Germany which bypasses other Eastern European nations (like Ukraine), he is a Russian stooge. When Biden geeenlights it, he is standing up to Putin. WHAT AM I MISSING HERE?

Post by Guest »

JCP wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:42 am
When Donald Trump armed the Ukranians with effective anti tank weapons, he was a Russian puppet. When Biden blocks weapons shipments to Ukraine, he is standing up to Putin. When Trump opposed the Russian oil pipeline to Germany which bypasses other Eastern European nations (like Ukraine), he is a Russian stooge. When Biden geeenlights it, he is standing up to Putin. WHAT AM I MISSING HERE?
I read and listened to so many conflicting accounts of these stories that I don't know what to believe anymore. I think that is the goal of the American media. No one knows what to believe. It makes the Biden administration's job easier.

America is screwed.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

JCP wrote:
Biden making nice with Russia is a good thing, in the long run.

John

Post by John »

** 19-Jun-2021 World View: 'Feelings' about Russia
JCP wrote:
> When Donald Trump armed the Ukranians with effective anti tank
> weapons, he was a Russian puppet. When Biden blocks weapons
> shipments to Ukraine, he is standing up to Putin. When Trump
> opposed the Russian oil pipeline to Germany which bypasses other
> Eastern European nations (like Ukraine), he is a Russian
> stooge. When Biden geeenlights it, he is standing up to
> Putin. WHAT AM I MISSING HERE?
DaKardii wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:54 pm
> Biden making nice with Russia is a good thing, in the long run.
It's hard to decide how we should "feel" about Russia.

On the one hand, Russians love Americans and Western Europeans,
so we ought to love the Russians back.

On the other hand, Vladimir Putin hates Ukraine, Georgia, and
other East European countries.

So that's why we have a love-hate relationship with Russia.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:03 pm
On the other hand, Vladimir Putin hates Ukraine, Georgia, and
other East European countries.

So that's why we have a love-hate relationship with Russia.
On what basis do you conclude that "Vladimir Putin hates" the countries you cite?