Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Bob Butler

Re: Worst Problem Addressed

Post by Bob Butler »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:33 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:03 am
So when the death toll for urban criminal violence reaches six figures a year, you will consider it a problem?

Well, you won't have to wait much longer in the US.
It is not just me. The ghetto mind set, the drug problem, urban crime, are all very real. None of them seem to have developed into crisis issues. BLM had its massive protests against lethal police and spree killings of minorities. The attention of the nation was focused on the insurrection. The immigration issues is quite possibly a crisis problem, but has not tied to urban crime. The focus is on latinos and the southern border. Covid and whether one should value lives or the economy caused different approaches and considerable attention. Eventually, urban crime will be considered one of the major threats to the community and attention focused on that. Eventually. Seemingly not yet.

Is there any evidence of a crises focus to solve urban crime? If so, I don’t see it. Might it come eventually, a crisis or two down the road? Quite possibly. In the meantime, events like the incident shown happen perpetually, in every turning. Efforts similar to those which ended noble privilege, ended colonial imperialism and ended slavery have not occurred.
Perhaps urban violence is a crisis issue in Britain. Is there a big push either for rule of law or immigration reduction or reversal? Just because it is not a crisis issue in America does not mean it isn't in Britain.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:12 am
Bish also conveniently ignores or just plain doesn't know (likely) that more guys were acquitted from the Whitmer fake FBI kidnapping case, which is a parallel to the fake Jan 6 stuff, FBI created and falsified.
The FBI acted to prevent the Whitmer kidnapping before it took place, which was safer if it left some wannabe kidnappers free. The January 6 Insurrection? Well, the Georgia trial at least will be televised...

Guest from Tx

Post by Guest from Tx »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:11 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Guest wrote:
So when the death toll for urban criminal violence reaches six figures a year, you will consider it a problem?

It is not just me. The ghetto mind set, the drug problem, urban crime, are all very real. None of them seem to have developed into crisis issues. BLM had its massive protests against lethal police and spree killings of minorities. The attention of the nation was focused on the insurrection. The immigration issues is quite possibly a crisis problem, but has not tied to urban crime. The focus is on latinos and the southern border. Covid and whether one should value lives or the economy caused different approaches and considerable attention. Eventually, urban crime will be considered one of the major threats to the community and attention focused on that. Eventually. Seemingly not yet.

Is there any evidence of a crises focus to solve urban crime? If so, I don’t see it. Might it come eventually, a crisis or two down the road? Quite possibly. In the meantime, events like the incident shown happen perpetually, in every turning. Efforts similar to those which ended noble privilege, ended colonial imperialism and ended slavery have not occurred.
Perhaps urban violence is a crisis issue in Britain. Is there a big push either for rule of law or immigration reduction or reversal? Just because it is not a crisis issue in America does not mean it isn't in Britain.
Crime is a massive issue in America. You have completely lost the plot, BB.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:11 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Guest wrote:

The black communities all see themselves as victims but they don't see themselves as the prosecutors and perpetrators of crime. George Floyd was a habitual criminal and his demise should not be treated as martyrdom. Only agitators will do this and perpetuate the lie that he was an innocent victim.

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:01 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:05 am
jdcpapa wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:17 pm

I am a generation older than you. I have not experienced the horrors of World War II or I or the American civil war (from your subsequent post, I gather you are British). Yes, there is a psychological game at play here. But nothing that could compare to the aforementioned horrors of war and the associated psychology trauma experienced by our ancestors. I encourage you to think positive. Your children will adapt and survive.
Here I can agree with Jdcpapa a bit. If from a theory angle, on each crisis the worst problem with a culture is addressed, the problems for the next time around are less.
Less than this?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6j1uUc8F9o[/youtube]

Elderly Chinatown smoke shop worker thrown to ground by alleged robber
This has been going on for years in America between Korean shop owners and local black residents. Its surprising how Asians who arrive with nothing can open a business in an area mainly occupied by blacks and make a success of it. I'm not racist simply stating a fact.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:15 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:12 am
Bish also conveniently ignores or just plain doesn't know (likely) that more guys were acquitted from the Whitmer fake FBI kidnapping case, which is a parallel to the fake Jan 6 stuff, FBI created and falsified.
The FBI acted to prevent the Whitmer kidnapping before it took place, which was safer if it left some wannabe kidnappers free. The January 6 Insurrection? Well, the Georgia trial at least will be televised...
No, they were the fake story and entrapment crowd. Which is why the guys were all acquitted. The FBI lost there, and you show yet again you can't be trusted with telling the truth about even the simplest things, even when we know them as a matter of fact.

Bob Butler

Which are Crisis Issues?

Post by Bob Butler »

Which are and are not crisis issues I suppose is subjective. I grant crisis issue status it if there are a large number of people concerned with an issue for a time. Issues have come an gone. This seems time wise a long crisis. That the police and some spree killers murder with only prejudice as an excuse attracted massive numbers of BLM protestors. That many religious fanatics insert themselves between women and their doctors may bring more votes to the progressive point of view than people here can understand. Covid was hot for a time, with the Democrats trying to save people, the Republican spread death. Care to drink some bleach? The Republicans care more about NRA contributions than the overly abundant homicide counts. Valuing democracy over criminality with the January 6 insurrection has drawn the attention of many. Tweak a few of those if you like. Claim these issues drew the attention of too few people for too short a time to count, or that urban violence attracted more.

Ukraine and Formosa are in my opinion currently borderline. If Xi and Putin press a little harder they well might become a crisis issue.

Urban crime? Have there been any massive calls for rule of law? Has there been demonstrations similar in scale to BLM? I can agree that it should a significant issue. The ghetto mindset, a reluctance for many to hire anyone with a whiff of that sort of thinking is real. The idea among some that all blacks have the ghetto mindset exists. Some day these issues will become a crisis issue. Just not yet. If you could point to a massive protest calling for urban rule of law or big time support of the FBI, DoJ or police, you could perhaps persuade me. I haven’t seen it. Currently with all the Trump persecutions the Republican pressure is to defund rule of law.

I see voting, global warming and the environment as being more a thing than urban crime. I could forgive people who thought those issues key as well, but they have not drawn the same amount of attention. Certainly not here.

But I certainly will go with the courts and the MSM are reporting. Fox reports what they think their audience wants to hear. Q-anon makes up conspiracy theories. If that is all you have to go on, try again.

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Just look at the sprawling problem of South Africa a once thriving country until guess who took over the reins.

Goldstein

Re: Which are Crisis Issues?

Post by Goldstein »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:10 pm
Which are and are not crisis issues I suppose is subjective.

Urban crime? Have there been any massive calls for rule of law? Has there been demonstrations similar in scale to BLM?

But I certainly will go with the courts and the MSM are reporting. Fox reports what they think their audience wants to hear. Q-anon makes up conspiracy theories. If that is all you have to go on, try again.
:shock: I can't believe this way of thinking is real.
Has there been demonstrations similar in scale to BLM?
No, a counter protest against BLM would be crushed and the protesters jailed. :roll:
But I certainly will go with the courts and the MSM are reporting.
This would be laughable if it were not so pathetic and deranged.

Cassandra

Re: Which are Crisis Issues?

Post by Cassandra »

Goldstein wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:23 am
Bob Butler wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:10 pm
Which are and are not crisis issues I suppose is subjective.

Urban crime? Have there been any massive calls for rule of law? Has there been demonstrations similar in scale to BLM?

:shock: I can't believe this way of thinking is real.
Has there been demonstrations similar in scale to BLM?
No, a counter protest against BLM would be crushed and the protesters jailed. :roll:
But I certainly will go with the courts and the MSM are reporting.
This would be laughable if it were not so pathetic and deranged.
PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL.

I, for one, have never responded to and will not respond to any of Bob's posts. I don't really think he contributes anything to the debate here. Yes, we are heading off a cliff. I know that and so does everyone here, except, perhaps, Bob. I stopped reading his posts a long time ago. It's damaging to the psyche to listen to anything liberals like Bob have to say. It has never been constructive and never will be. I take away a lot from this web page. I appreciate the comments of most of the posters, but not all. I don't mind debating a difference of opinion, but Bob's posts are reflections of his self delusion and if read can only mislead, if one is inclined to believe them.