Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Japjeep

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Japjeep »

All that above is fine, except it won't matter squat.
The clash of civilizations is close, and what leadership is in place at that moment that matters is what we've got.
I personally think the chasm between eastern and western thought will prescribe the allignment of adversaries at the conclusion, though certainly not now and at the beginning of the shooting wars.
And it certainly appears as John has postulated from the beginning, China and Sunni plus associates will be that eastern force.
Speculating how the Persians or Russians end up aligned with the west is a curiosity for sure, but they think western, not eastern.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Japjeep wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:01 pm
All that above is fine, except it won't matter squat.
The clash of civilizations is close, and what leadership is in place at that moment that matters is what we've got.
I personally think the chasm between eastern and western thought will prescribe the allignment of adversaries at the conclusion, though certainly not now and at the beginning of the shooting wars.
And it certainly appears as John has postulated from the beginning, China and Sunni plus associates will be that eastern force.
Speculating how the Persians or Russians end up aligned with the west is a curiosity for sure, but they think western, not eastern.
The problem is that people around here won't look at who is running the major countries political operations and media, or who controls the banks or investment funds, or who promotes mass immigration around the world. When you are propagandized like that, how could you come to any good conclusion?

Those same people hate Russia, by the way.

Bob Butler

The Way

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:46 pm
Yet I'm put in the same class, but I believe in the one person who is the way, the truth and the life.
Then you should start talking like it. Over on your own thread I attempted to make the distinction.

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 173#p85173
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:46 pm
That clown says he believes in similar teachings, but he supports evil racist ideas, and currently still blames europeans for it, while the opposite goes on.
One of the basic tenants of Generational Dynamics is the hatred, oppression and killing of the different. It is good to acknowledge this instinct exists. It teaches much of how one might expect other cultures and nations to behave. It is less well to incorporate and encourage this instinct in one's own culture. Simply put, prejudice, war and conflict are no fun. One should strive to avoid them internationally by containment and domestically by law.

The instinct is hardly unique to Europeans. They just made a habit of exploiting and colonizing other peoples in prior times and now feel obligated to accept and defend them. While many such individuals are those who most accept Western ideals, some are not, and the way prejudice works is to form opinions of a whole group based on the behavior of the bad apples. The opportunity to hate, oppress and kill manifests. Everything that Jesus preached against is forgotten.

Gaza and Ukraine are other places where the same instinct has risen. If you build up a hatred of the different, if you endorse policies of oppression and hate, you pay a price.

Unfortunately, from a Charles Darwin perspective, war and oppression used to be cost effective. Those cultures that practiced violence carved great empires in earlier times, and thus spread the aggressive behaviors. The instinct was a survival trait all the way back to hunter gatherer times. I happen to believe we would do better without war, without prejudice, without attempting to coerce and change other cultures.

Think about it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Of course we'd be better without war or coercion.

The problem is that you promote the changing of American culture. And your evil colleagues have been successful. Now you blame all the christians, who are suffering under an anti christian, racist, ZOG government. Weird that you do this.

If all the europeans are gone from America, what becomes of America?

And you didn't promote that change? It becomes a dookie-hole. And you know it. And you're responsible, in all of your rebellion and lies.

Bob Butler

Change

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:35 pm
Of course we'd be better without war or coercion.

The problem is that you promote the changing of American culture. And your evil colleagues have been successful. Now you blame all the christians, who are suffering under an anti christian, racist, ZOG government. Weird that you do this.

If all the europeans are gone from America, what becomes of America?

And you didn't promote that change? It becomes a dookie-hole. And you know it. And you're responsible, in all of your rebellion and lies.
If America was perfect, there would be no reason to change it. It isn’t. It grew from the British Empire. Every four score and seven years we have to hold a crisis to get rid of one set of flaws. With the Revolution it was Colonial Imperialism and noble privilege. With the Civil War it was slavery. In FDR’s time it was regulating the economy and containing autocratic expansion. Now it is prejudice and using government to enforce religious beliefs. Maybe next time the undue influence of rich people in government or the environment will come due.

We are not perfect. We have had and will continue to have flaws whose time has come to fix. You expect a conservative faction to want to keep the flaws. They often profit from them. You expect the progressive faction will win. The idea is to solve the problem. You expect the ideas which solved the problem will be injected as values into the culture during the following high. What worked, a good set of ideas, becomes habitual.

I have nothing in particular against Europeans. If you go back nigh on as far as Plymouth Rock, I am European too. I do have something about one culture trying to impose its beliefs on others. It is American to believe all men are created equal. Thus no one should be imposing their beliefs on others. It should be possible to change those Europeans, whether religious fanatics or prejudiced, to leave other cultures alone. They can do whatever among themselves for all I care, but do not try to impose on others, be they the majority of women who believe they should control their own family, or a minority who are into LGBQ culture.

If Jesus preached that all were our neighbors, even those evil and dastardly Samaritans, would he approve of people who reject equality? Would he approve of hatred, oppression and war? Would he wish that these flaws should be promoted? What would he think of someone who did not allow himself to see oppression? Would he give him a sainthood badge?

Every four score and seven years, a new birth of freedom.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Let's not assume anything.

Survival depends on sacrifice and finding common ground.
There's absolutely no reason to believe we'll survive this.

Bob Butler

Assumptions

Post by Bob Butler »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:49 pm

My projections are based on S&H Generational theory and Generational Dynamics. In case you didn’t notice, that’s what we do here.

The loyalists, Confederates, and Axis were willing to find common ground and fight together. They still lost. In past crises, the conservative stay-the-same factions recognized that they lost, be it at Yorktown, Appomattox or Hiroshima. In some cases they lost badly. (All cases? Were they that dedicated to their perverted causes? Are the current conservatives?) The loss was eventually accepted in prior crises once it was made clear enough. The cultures changed radically, as did the values. The losing cultures are no longer what they were.

Do the current conservatives believe so much in oppressing other races as to go violent? The Democratic faction has not lost an election since Roe fell. If this repeats, will the conservatives accept the will of the people or will the stay the same maintain-the-flaws bunch appeal to violence? Is crisis resolution by democracy possible, or are too many people so dedicated to violence to initiate another phase?

I’m inclined to believe in democracy. After January 6 the most violent rioters accepted the verdicts of the Justice Department. Trump attempted to call supporters to his early indictments to intimidate the courts, but Trump’s supporters ended up outnumbered by cops and counter protesters. The option of domestic violence seems to be closed domestically. I am basing my assumptions on that.

A good number of people here are fond of predicting violence. Anyone foresee it domestically?

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

A good number of people here are fond of predicting violence. Anyone foresee it domestically?
Psyop has outed itself. ...
After that psychotic rant about nothing. Replying to the person(s) doesn't further anything. What's the end times gotta say about this situation?

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:

How do find common ground with people who believe they are entitled to rape, rob, and murder? How do I find common ground with people who think shoplifting and looting are reparations for slavery? How do I find common ground with people that push CRT and openly call for white genocide?

Explain that.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:40 pm
FullMoon wrote:

How do find common ground with people who believe they are entitled to rape, rob, and murder? How do I find common ground with people who think shoplifting and looting are reparations for slavery? How do I find common ground with people that push CRT and openly call for white genocide?

Explain that.
Common ground is found when everyone is fighting for a common cause.