Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Re: Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Post by Guest »

The core warrior population of America has always been the Scots-Irish of the Appalachian regions, the good ol’ boys of the South, and the farm boys of the Midwest. Hillbillies and rednecks, in other words. Many families from these areas have multi-generational traditions of service. Dad served in Vietnam, Grampa in WWII, Great-Grandpa in the Great War, and Great-Grandpa’s Pappy fought under Lee in the War of Northern Aggression.
Um, that's me, a Citadel graduate from a long line of soldiers, including 27 killed in seven wars. I fought in two. And you know what?

NO ONE in my family will fight in another foreign adventure. Civil war, yes. Foreign war, NO.

Better dead than Wakanda.

FAlbert

Post by FAlbert »

Disgraceful. It is hard to believe, but it is now true that being a white man is a disadvantage in our society with this blatant racism. This is on a par with with the signs you used to see decades ago saying no blacks. All racism is wrong, but racism against whites seems to be acceptable in our woke sick society. Where I work you wont get a promotion if you are white. I see it every day.

Thanks f all t fish

Post by Thanks f all t fish »

White men won't join, so they will try to draft us. That won't work either. The war is lost.

I prefer death to the status quo.

Post by Guest »

Thanks f all t fish wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:44 pm
White men won't join, so they will try to draft us. That won't work either. The war is lost.

I prefer death to the status quo.
They can't draft me into the US army. I don't speak Spanish.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

1966: Children imagine life in the year 2000 | Tomorrow’s World | Past Predictions | BBC Archive
https://youtu.be/xS8xX3usi4c?t=156
https://youtu.be/xS8xX3usi4c?t=246
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

tim wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:20 am
https://news.yahoo.com/white-men-no-lon ... 57841.html
It was reported in this newspaper recently how the US Army has seen a dramatic fall in the number of white recruits, as the Military.com website found that the army fell 10,000 short of its 65,000 enlistment target.

Underpinning this drop was a dramatic decrease in white recruits from 44,042 in 2018, to just 25,070 in 2023, leading to the proportion of white recruits falling from 56.4 per cent of all recruits in 2018, to just 44 per cent.
A few months ago, I said my number one indicator that the world has entered a new dark age is the dramatic reduction of life expectancy in the United States. But this statistic you posted here is very indicative, if not more indicative, than the decline in life expectancy.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Post by guest »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:32 pm
tim wrote:
It was reported in this newspaper recently how the US Army has seen a dramatic fall in the number of white recruits, as the Military.com website found that the army fell 10,000 short of its 65,000 enlistment target.

Underpinning this drop was a dramatic decrease in white recruits from 44,042 in 2018, to just 25,070 in 2023, leading to the proportion of white recruits falling from 56.4 per cent of all recruits in 2018, to just 44 per cent.
A few months ago, I said my number one indicator that the world has entered a new dark age is the dramatic reduction of life expectancy in the United States. But this statistic you posted here is very indicative, if not more indicative, than the decline in life expectancy.

How so?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

guest wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:33 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
tim wrote:

How so?
I'll just pick one reason out of about half a dozen I can think of:

Advertising to your enemies that you are unable to recruit from your traditional base of military recruits during a crisis period is about like leaving your gold and silver on the front porch during an economic depression and putting sign on your porch that says "Gold and Silver Here".

Guest HHH

Post by Guest HHH »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:48 am
guest wrote:
Higgenbotham wrote:

How so?

Advertising to your enemies that you are unable to recruit from your traditional base of military recruits during a crisis period is about like leaving your gold and silver on the front porch during an economic depression and putting sign on your porch that says "Gold and Silver Here".
Perhaps this is the DEI version of 4D chess?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Guest HHH wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:55 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:48 am
guest wrote:
[/b]

How so?

Perhaps this is the DEI version of 4D chess?
I look at it as some version of the elites started to become sure of themselves some 35 years ago that they would be able to fight the next war with robots (as well as manning the factories with robots), so they could go ahead and sacrifice the population from which the traditional military recruits come from, as they have always represented a risk to elite domination.